forum

[osu!std] 04/22/18 Chopin - Revolutionary Etude by Louis Cyphre Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Chopin - Revolutionary Etude by Louis Cyphre be Loved?

Yes
93.24%
No
6.76%
Total votes: 340
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Chopin - Revolutionary Etude by Louis Cyphre
Captain's Description (by Toy):
One of the most infamous 9* maps out there, Louis Cyphre's extra difficulty originally found in the description of his ranked set of Revolutionary Etude quickly rose to fame as one of the most popular ""impossible"" maps on the market. High profile players Azer and Cookiezi also helped boost its popularity through stream highlights of plays on the map. The erratic, geometrically patterned jumble of circles and sliders has since become one of the game's most acclaimed aim tests.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/735996
Nyanaro
YEEEEEESS FINALLY
Mumei Simp
I think that this is a great idea! I love this map and have been able to pass it just barely with half time. And I have always wondered "how much better have I done than other people on this map?". So because of that thought, I think this would be a great idea to have this mapped loved and have a leaderboard. :)
[MTF] Wolfette
I can already see it.

This map's leaderboard is gonna entirely filled with HD NF scores.

This map being loved might motivate -GN to get an EZ pass tho
runes_
Waiting for some fuckin' spontaneous FC alongside some NF B plays