forum

Forearm or wrist as anchor point

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chef Fizzical
So I play with my forearm firmly planted down for my anchor point and then everything else is kind of in the air slightly, including my wrist. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any top players who play like that, when i watch streams everyone seems to have their wrist firmly planted down and I'm wondering if that is why I'm having some of the issues that I'm having.

But when I try to plant mine down it just comes right back up like normal when I play because that is what is natural I guess
DXPOHIHIHI
dude wrist is better
Topic Starter
Chef Fizzical
I feel like I would have to make my area super tiny to be able to play like that and I already use like a medium size area lol
Wishes
Using the arm to tap can give you slightly faster single-tapping speed however is harder to gain consistency with it, and is more straining. Wrist planted is generally easier to learn and gain acc with however may be slightly slower in single-tapping speed. Each has its benefits. Figure out which works better for you.

EDIT: Thought you were talking about the tapping hand... for using tablet definitely use wrist planted. Way more precise to control movements.
dung eater
Try shoulder.