forum

Changing the color of WWW skin circles (Combo colors change fails)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
duhizy
As title says, I'm having trouble changing the combo colors for this skin. I tried erasing one of the default numbers to create an accurate hitcircle and overlay from them but nothing changed. Any suggestions? Apologies if this is an easy one.

Type !skin in the chatroom for his stream to get link to skin: https://www.twitch.tv/wubwoofwolf
h3oCharles
CTRL+O -> Skin -> Open current skin folder
the hitcircles are as defaults, which you can't color with combo colors
Topic Starter
duhizy
I am aware. I'm trying to find a way to recreate the situation where it becomes possible. What would I have to do? I've tried erasing the number in the default and leaving the circle, then renaming it to hitcircle and attempting to make that work, it did the same to create an overlay and replaced the defaults with similar none-circle numbers, but this all failed.
h3oCharles
either you get an image editor and edit them yourself, or get Rafis' skin, which has the normal version of these, but they don't instantly fade
Topic Starter
duhizy

h3oCharles wrote:

either you get an image editor and edit them yourself, or get Rafis' skin, which has the normal version of these, but they don't instantly fade

I plan to, I'm just not exactly sure how to go about it exactly. What do I have to change to make this work? Obviously I'm gunna need a hitcircle and overlay, I created one by editing one of the defaults but nothing changed, so now I'm a bit confused about what I need to do. Also, Rafis's circle is too thin for me, I'm not sure how to make the circle wider so i'm trying to use WWW's instead.
h3oCharles
I won't help you further on that, sry