forum

[osu!taiko] 04/08/18 moro - Holy Bitch by Midnaait Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should moro - Holy Bitch by Midnaait be Loved?

Yes
96.88%
No
3.12%
Total votes: 32
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
moro - Holy Bitch by Midnaait
Captain's Description (by Backfire):
A very notably high star difficulty that just seemed to never get pushed for Rank, Holy Bitch is one of those things that can very well define the current taiko ""meta"". Lots of 1/8 doubles, incredibly boosted streams with 1/6 bursts, as well as a banging 5+ minute song, all very gorgeously and consistently mapped. This song does have it all, and you can feel no shame or burden of pp hanging over your head for enjoying it!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/727598
mikku1
I think this should get pushed for ranked, maybe even just get the title censored. There should probably be an exception for the Metadata ranking criteria for situations like this, where the song title contains swear words.
Topic Starter
Toy

mikku1 wrote:

I think this should get pushed for ranked, maybe even just get the title censored. There should probably be an exception for the Metadata ranking criteria for situations like this, where the song title contains swear words.

There's a few ranked maps that contain swears already, it's not much of an issue considering metadata aims to be as accurate as possible, which would be less so if they censored the actual title name.
Shinsekai-
"which would be less so if they censored the actual title name." They cant XD is the Original Medata of the song
Topic Starter
Toy

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

"which would be less so if they censored the actual title name." They cant XD is the Original Medata of the song

Yeah, that was my point. They can't because metadata aims to be as accurate as possible.