forum

Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FDX
Hi, i don't know anything about skinning so that's why i'm here.
Could someone make Mathi skin red instead of blue? or tell me how to do it?,thanks bois.
Frogsi

FDX wrote:

Hi, i don't know anything about skinning so that's why i'm here.
Could someone make Mathi skin red instead of blue? or tell me how to do it?,thanks bois.
Instead of asking the impossible of explaining you how to skin just check out the the forum a bit more. If you see closely you can spot a skinning tutorial on the front page.
But you dont need any skinning experience tbh you just need to recolor the elements that you want to be red. Just check out which elements you want to skin.
Jik
You have to access skin's folder, open the archive "Skin.ini" research for line "Combo1: xxx, xxx, xxx" (This part can have more than one combo), then Google the red color in Java code (this part is easy Google will definitely solve the problem) and replace the "xxx, xxx, xxx" with the Java code for red color. Save and restart the skin in game (Control + Shift + alt + S)
Topic Starter
FDX

Jik wrote:

You have to access skin's folder, open the archive "Skin.ini" research for line "Combo1: xxx, xxx, xxx" (This part can have more than one combo), then Google the red color in Java code (this part is easy Google will definitely solve the problem) and replace the "xxx, xxx, xxx" with the Java code for red color. Save and restart the skin in game (Control + Shift + alt + S)

it worked, thanks!!!!!