forum

osu! Top 10 Players from GER/SWZ/AUT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Lennox-
Hey guys. I allready posted this at the german forum, so why not here too?

These are the top 10 players from Germany, switzerland and Austria.
(yes i know, the video quality is pretty bad, since sony vegas is a bitch ;_;)

Anyways. I did this like Lunah did! Hope you'll like it~
*cough* blame my english *cough*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65tnwjra ... ideo_title

I could do the top 20 players of 2011 as well if you want lol.
GladiOol
Nice video! Kinda surprised to not see Neruell on first spot though.

You also might want to consider putting in osu! standard skin for next video~ I had trouble reading some parts because of it O:
Topic Starter
-Lennox-

GladiOol wrote:

Nice video! Kinda surprised to not see Neruell on first spot though.

You also might want to consider putting in osu! standard skin for next video~ I had trouble reading some parts because of it O:

Thx! And yes i forgett these things <.< I also forgett to remove the Background in some replays :v
Anroys
Why do you have such a big e-penis now since Scanlatione gave you the aevv macro? ^^
kriers
neruell should be #1.
Anroys

kriers wrote:

neruell should be #1.
thelewa
Neruell should definitely be #1

Tom94 has absolutely insane fingers but that's about it, meanwhile Neruell is so pro that it hurts

I SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A FINNISH TOP 1 LIST. I'm left out of every list because of Finland and then I'm stuck editing my post for the 3. time
kriers
I'll make it for you, Ragelewa! Is it okay if I put you in #2?
thelewa

kriers wrote:

I'll make it for you, Ragelewa! Is it okay if I put you in #2?
Yes that is fine with me
PsychoSkill
Neruell and Tom should be #1 together! :)
Lesjuh
Do a top 10 of every year~

also, neruell \o/
kriers
I don't get the hype over fast fingers. This is a rythm game, not a button spam game -.- in the end, accuracy matters the most.
Monsterpiece
Choose default skin if you will do a video about Top Players
Tom69_old

kriers wrote:

I don't get the hype over fast fingers. This is a rythm game, not a button spam game -.- in the end, accuracy matters the most.
Why is everybody talking about fast fingers? Neruell is streaming faster than me without doubletapping. It's just the map choices in the vid~~
kriers
Ok, so top players are judged by the quality of the replay, not the overall skill. Ehhh!?
Topic Starter
-Lennox-
it begins
Tom69_old

kriers wrote:

Ok, so top players are judged by the quality of the replay, not the overall skill. Ehhh!?
I was just saying that those 270bpm streams were the map choices for the video. We had a vote just like the one Lunah did, I believe Lennox mentioned that in the first post. <.<
I dare to say that the people we interact the most with (the german community) can judge the skill levels you mentioned the best.

Oh, and if your statement were true, I believe Neruell had won by a huge margin, don't you think? ;)
PsychoSkill

kriers wrote:

urgh~

you know that they are able to do jumps very well?

In my opinion the ranking is totally okay
maal

kriers wrote:

Mismagius

kriers wrote:

d-does that mean I'm a terrible player because I FC hard maps with bad accuracy? ;_____;

And nice video, though Neruell es #1 ehuhueheu.
Mercurial

Blue Dragon wrote:

though Neruell es #1 ehuhueheu.
kriers
It means you have incredible potential for greater scores :P
show more