forum

Eien no Aselia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ampzz
This might not interest many people but I thought I would post it up anyhow.

It looks like Xuse is after a bit more revenue from their Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword- title as it gets a PlayStation Portable remaster which has been optimised for the gaming platform including:
  1. Widescreen graphics in comparison to its original PC rendition.
  2. Fast file saving and loading.
  3. Inclusion of a data install feature to shorten loading times for the system.
From the looks of it it includes all the content from the expansion with Tokimi and Kyoko being accessible routes so that should be enjoyable in itself.

I am wondering if this will be the all-ages version or the one which included adult content (its former self).

Trailer for this latest version:

There's also a date slated for the sequel to this title labelled for the PlayStation Portable.
Ivalset
There's literally no way they're going to include the adult content.

It has a CERO C rating.
awp
what is that, anyway? It sounds like a gothic hack'n'slash based on the music, but it just flashes still pictures of anime girls for like the entire thing I have no idea what's going on
Shiirn
It's actually a visual novel with very large rpg elements.
Ivalset
The game is actually pretty awesome, but you need to be a pretty high level weeaboo faggot to stomach it.

edit: or a poster in Otaku Culture
Shiirn
"high level weeaboo faggot"

other than the fact that the characters come from japan, japan has nothing to do with the story whatsoever

"art styles are so weeaboo faggots omg ugly drawn bitches go get a girlfriend stop masturbating to little girls"

or something?
Ivalset

Shiirn wrote:

" stop masturbating to little girls"
That part sounds about right.
Shiirn
i agree