forum

I need some tips on improving on osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
buRitos1337
I am a new osu player (although just started a few months ago) and I am having trouble beating maps. I do have aim, I am used to singletapping, and am not great at osu! but around average if you could say. I am having a hard time beating maps, but when I actually beat one, i get only around 70-86% score. I would like to know some tips to get better at osu! (other than play more, practice, or have fun while playing it because I'm not having much fun playing osu! if I keep failing; i know i can put NF so I don't fail, but its not appealing to me that i had to put on nf to pass)
Sandy Hoey
This belongs in G&R.

Don’t be in a hurry to play super hard maps. Find the level that is slightly out of your comfort zone and download lots of maps in that range
pandaBee
We have stickies my dude
Wishes
Download more maps and play them randomly, F2 and play, don't quit midway, don't retry. You have way too many plays on your most played beatmaps considering you only have 40 something hours playtime. Just download the beatmap packs.

Get a skin that is simplistic and easy to read. Don't use any mods yet. Play beatmaps that are easier to gain some rhythm sense before you attempt Insanes. And yeah, play more. Good luck!
-Aspiire-
d o n t p l a y D T y e t f o r t h e l o v e o f G o d