forum

How to remove follow points in a skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JiU
Hello, I was wondering how to remove the follow points/lines from the skin I'm using. I tried deleting the follow_point files in the skin folder, but then in the game, osu! replaced them with the default arrow lines which suck even more. How do I completely remove these follow points? Thanks!
Frogsi

IcedCha wrote:

Hello, I was wondering how to remove the follow points/lines from the skin I'm using. I tried deleting the follow_point files in the skin folder, but then in the game, osu! replaced them with the default arrow lines which suck even more. How do I completely remove these follow points? Thanks!
In general if you want to remove elements and make them invisible: Just replace the element with a 1x1 transparent image with the same name.
my name is hi
First you'll have to open the skin folder. Then, you should see a few files name followpoint-0 all the way to maybe 7, 8 or 9.
If 0 is invisible to begin with, just delete 1->the end. If not, all you have to do is copy another transparent file from the skin or make your own transparent png. You can rename that to followpoint-0 and delete every other followpoint png.
After that, use the shortcut ctrl alt shift s in osu and voila!
Frogsi

my name is hi wrote:

First you'll have to open the skin folder. Then, you should see a few files name followpoint-0 all the way to maybe 7, 8 or 9.
If 0 is invisible to begin with, just delete 1->the end. If not, all you have to do is copy another transparent file from the skin or make your own transparent png. You can rename that to followpoint-0 and delete every other followpoint png.
Yea thats basically what I wrote.
h3oCharles
next time try reading the FAQ, it's pinned in the forum.

Unless it's not clear enough, then that's a concern
Topic Starter
JiU

my name is hi wrote:

FroxXyyy wrote:

IcedCha wrote:

In general if you want to remove elements and make them invisible: Just replace the element with a 1x1 transparent image with the same name.
Thanks it worked perfectly!

h3oCharles wrote:

next time try reading the FAQ, it's pinned in the forum.

Unless it's not clear enough, then that's a concern
My bad, I'll do that next time.