forum

#filipino Mafia III - N2 | Agreements? What's That?!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
dkun
Background Story
Welcome to #filipino Mafia. dkun was once the known socialite of the workplace you all know him from, he was also the richest. He invited you all along to a cruise on his yacht for three weeks as a token of his thanks at his new promotion to President at the workplace you all work at. As we embark out into the seven seas, you find him dead in the helm of the ship, steering out of the harbor. The automatic course has been entered and cannot be altered without the dead captain's passcode.

Best of luck, you'll need it to find the conspirators.

Roles:
Goon - A mafia member, with no special abilities.
Mafia Lord - The head of the Mafia, has the final decision with calling nightfall upon his goons.

Townie - You are just on vacation, what do you know?
Serial Killer - You've arrived on this land with the intention to have a good time, but it looks like that's not going to happen. This role has a gun with one bullet, and is free to use it at any said time.
Priest - May the power of the Holy Spirit be with you. This role is allowed to protect one person/night and cannot protect the same person twice in a row.
Mason - You are a mason, it is obvious by a mason's eyes to who the other mason's are. You are allowed to converse with other masons outside the game, but that is all.
Shaman - You have training with ancient herbal powers. You are allowed to revive any dead player during the night. You only have enough herbs to do this once, so choose wisely.

General Rules:
Taken and modified from mafiascum's Dramonic.

1) Starting and Ending States: The game starts during the Day. All roles that can communicate at Night may do during pregame. The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2) Day Procedures: Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3) Voting: Votes should be in bold in order for them to count, for instance: Vote: Andrius. If you wish to vote for a different player, please unvote before doing so. As long as I can tell who you're voting for, I don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4) No Lynch: This is completely allowed. No Lynch can also be hammered in.
5) Deadlines: Should not be needed for this game, but day is a week long.
6) Mass Inactivity: In an act of pure villainy, I may shorten the deadline if I deem the activity level is unsatisfactory. You will be warned if I want you fellows to pick up the pace.

7) Twilight: After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until I waltz in and post a death scene. This is also known as hammering.

8) Night Length and Procedures: Night will take 24 hours compared to the week long for day. Players are not allowed to talk during this time.

9) Bolding Stuff: Bolding something is how you get the mods to notice it. It's that simple.
10) Mod posts: Please respect my posts in the thread. It will be obvious when I have to intervene.
11) Activity, Prods, and Replacements: You will be prodded if two days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another 24 hours, or if you need to be prodded three times throughout the game. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as me) thinks you're lurking. I reserve the right to blacklist flakers or people who maliciously replace out.
12) "Bah!" Posts: If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Unless your role specifically states you can keep talking/voting/play parcheesi with us, you are allowed one informationless "bah" post and then scram til endgame.
13) Outside Discussion: Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise. It shall be a most unpleasant ending if you do.
14) Post Edition: Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible). Doublepost with your changes instead.
15) Mod and PM quoting: Do not see why you would want to post your PM, considering the game is open. Even so, don't do it.
16) Modkills: Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 12) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. A dead player breaking any of these rules will result in someone from the same faction getting modkilled. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with our general hatred. In short, follow the rules.

17) Win Mentality: Play to win. Trust no one.
18) Policy: Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.

Special Game Rules:

1) You know that this game consists of 4:1 ratio of town:mafia.
2) If a town-aligned player is lynched D1, that player shall gain a one-shot vengence kill.

Here is a sample role town PM:

SPOILER
Welcome to #filipino Mafia, xxx.

You are just on vacation because dkun invited you to come along. You're really just hoping to have a good time but didn't intend for any of this to happen. You are currently scared shitless.

You have no special abilities, other than your voice and your vote. In addition to that, if you are lynched Day 1, you will gain a one-shot venge-shot. You may PM me the choice of your shot if you are lynched.

You win when all threats to the island are eliminated.

Sample Scum PM:

SPOILER
Welcome to #filipino Mafia, xxx.

You are part of the Mafia, with fooled you, the godfather of Mafia. You wish to show everyone that is not Mafia on the island who's boss.

You may talk and vote during the day. Your faction possesses a nightfall, with the godfather of the Mafia having the final call. Please collaborate your efforts with him and be sure to try your best to win!

You are free to communicate in ANY manner to achieve victory.

You win when mafia consist of the majority of the town, or if nothing can prevent the same.
Topic Starter
dkun
SIGNUP LIST
Active
Sync
Dafydd
Otonashi07
Kokizi
iMuffin
Lilac
Pizzicatto
Quaraezha
Ixxey

Replacements
dkun (only if extreme situation)
Sync
I'm in
Dafydd
Ba't napunta dito? Hahahaha.
Sali ako.
Quaraezha
Good Luck to all of you.
Navizel
Joining~

This sub-forum looks like a ghost town. raise up #filipino
Kokizi
I'm in
Dafydd

Otonashi07 wrote:

I agree. lol. :D
iMuffin
i'm in
Topic Starter
dkun

Otonashi07 wrote:

trying. :p
Dafydd
Let's get it on.
Lilac
Watch me guys, I'm going to forget this will exist, but once I know I'll be the most aggressive player...

...Maybe, /in.
Navizel
Is this still continued?
Pizzicato
im in
Quaraezha
Fuck it, I'm in. Sign me up.
Lilac
Ehh, we've got 8 people. That's good enough to start.
Dafydd
Let's goo!
Topic Starter
dkun
Sorry for my prolonged absence. My finals are over now and things should take off smoothly.

Since that's eight, I'll look for two more people to participate. Are you guys still interested?

Dafydd
OOOH YEEEAAAH!
Quaraezha
yes
iMuffin
still waiting
Topic Starter
dkun
k, setting up
roles will be sent within a few hours
Dafydd
confirm i guess.
Topic Starter
dkun
roles have been sent out.
over half = game start

by the way, game story has been implemented in post 2.
Sync
confirm
Quaraezha
Confirm
iMuffin
confirm
Lilac
Confirm, let's start.
Topic Starter
dkun

Lilac wrote:

Confirm, let's start.
Did you even get my PM? I kept getting a mySQL error trying to send you one.
Dafydd
Hmmm. Priest protect Shaman at all times.
That's all I have to say right now.
Dafydd
wtf, has D1 even started? Lol.
Sync
idts mod confirm this please
Lilac

dkun wrote:

Lilac wrote:

Confirm, let's start.
Did you even get my PM? I kept getting a mySQL error trying to send you one.
Everyone gets a SQL error when they send PMs to me... It just piles on. I got it, peppy seems to be looking into it.
Topic Starter
dkun
Good enough.
Welcome to Day I of #filipino Mafia.

The group wonders what happens since dkun hasn't checked in with the group in the dining hall. You find one of your co-workers screaming through the halls saying "DKUN IS DEAD, DKUN IS DEAD, SOMEONE MURDERED HIM!", and all of you gather at the helm and chat among yourselves. You're all stuck on a ship for three weeks with no avail since the ship's computer is on autopilot, and without dkun's code, none of you can change it.
A note was written right next to dkun's body saying "You're all going to die..."

It is now Day I.
Day I ends in 96 hours.

With a setup of 9, it takes 5 to hammer in. Best of luck to you all!
Upon a hammer, game will fall into Twilight. Majority will not lynch.
Dafydd

Dafydd wrote:

Hmmm. Priest protect Shaman at all times.
That's all I have to say right now.
Kokizi
Hola
Quaraezha

HI GUYS, HOW 'BOUT ONE O' YOU ASK THOSE SILLY QUESTIONS WE HAVE TO ANSWER OR SOME SHIT
TOTALLY NOT MAFIA
Dafydd
Do you like potatoes?
Lilac
Vote: Dafydd.

Asking an obvious question.
Dafydd
Hey, Quaraezha asked for it. O.o
show more