forum

Not really new...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wamp
Hello there ^^

Not really new to osu! but new on the forums.

First of all my name is Robert(15yo) but everyone calls me Wamp (excepting my family and Rii). When i first played osu! was 3 years ago , but i never played serious ( maybe for some days), I've always changed games(played a lot of mmos >.>) . Some days ago again i wanted to stop changing so much games and play only one game that fits my style. Since I was bored, I downloaded again osu! (100th time i guess lol..ok maybe not, usually it was there and i was playing sometimes for a little).So i guess osu! is the only one that has a lot of things that i like, specially that is a rythm n skill game, I'm more into this style.It should be more but i guess that's enough.

So a little about me now.

I love games(mmos specially) but that pretty obvious, anime(soon I'm going to start making some amvs ^^ ), poker.
I like a lot of music styles (dnb,screamo, metal, rap, dubstep, rock , folk , punk, reggae....)
I also like to dance dnb :)
Usually staying in front of my laptop for hours.
Myeah...well I prefer not to get into to much details so i'll stop here.

Oke now byeeez ~ (oh , and sorry for my bad english :) )
Copter-kun
Hello WAMP, welcome to osu! forums
Rii_old_1
Welcome robbie, it's not important to play seriously, just for fun! ^^
Anyway, welcome to the forums ^^
Kanari
Your avatar ;D
Shana~
Anyway, welcome to osu! ^^
Topic Starter
Wamp
Yup , Shana <3.Btw ty guys ^^

EDIT: Shana's gone
mathexpert
cool, making amvs are really fun :) (you can check out mine if you want, link's in my sig ^^)

anyways, welcome to the forums~
Topic Starter
Wamp

mathexpert9981 wrote:

cool, making amvs are really fun :) (you can check out mine if you want, link's in my sig ^^)

anyways, welcome to the forums~
tnx for the welcome ^^ . I have checked some of your amvs. It was a nice evolution from AMV - Moves Like Jagger (Anime Mix) that was 4months ago to your last one that was posted 2 weeks ago, congratz, i enjoyed them ^^.
Oh and btw the most of animes are in mkv format... (I converted them to another format that sony vegas supports) with xilisoft.. but it takes a lot to convert specially for high quality, is there a better/faster one?. :D
diggydumdum
ohh wow! we have a lot in common! ;D anywho. Welcome.(;
I enjoy dancing as well as creating AMV. *7* i can go on just naming my favorite animes for years. -u-"
aweee.`i wish i knew how to play poker. xD i just toss cards around in random order. o-o"
Topic Starter
Wamp
Lol xD, the rules are easy, but --> "it takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master." <--
Q13
Hi. Not too old on the forums but welcome. ^_^

I also played a lot of games and enjoy anime.

Hope we'll bump into eachother ingame someday.
mathexpert

WAMPx3 wrote:

Oh and btw the most of animes are in mkv format... (I converted them to another format that sony vegas supports) with xilisoft.. but it takes a lot to convert specially for high quality, is there a better/faster one?. :D
Personally, I use aiseesoft MKV converter (you will have to buy/pirate it, not free) but it is pretty slow as well. Usually, when I leave the house or something i'll just let it convert all my vids, so that when I come back it's done ;)
Topic Starter
Wamp

Q13 wrote:

Hi. Not too old on the forums but welcome. ^_^

I also played a lot of games and enjoy anime.

Hope we'll bump into eachother ingame someday.
Tnx, anyways, I've seen you online. Usually my bancho stays at Location -> Romania
xD
Topic Starter
Wamp

mathexpert9981 wrote:

WAMPx3 wrote:

Personally, I use aiseesoft MKV converter (you will have to buy/pirate it, not free) but it is pretty slow as well. Usually, when I leave the house or something i'll just let it convert all my vids, so that when I come back it's done ;)
I'll just keep my xilisoft ;o
Rii_old_1

WAMPx3 wrote:

my name is Robert(15yo) but everyone calls me Wamp (excepting my family and Rii).
Yes... yes... excellent...
Topic Starter
Wamp
lawl
Sander-Don
Oh oh oh, didn't see this.
Welcome :3!
Topic Starter
Wamp
Jaja xD Tnx