forum

Post your cars.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Baron Nefarious
I've bought 2 crappy cars that crashed and broke and I'm about to be on my third. I don't really care to post a picture of any of them though. Maybe later.

Goddamn it silent, that is outrageous. By which I mean great. That gold color always reminds me of caffeine free coca cola though, but that's not really relevant.
Allyses

SilentKiller wrote:

Finally got one. Worked my ass off for it. And yes that is a piece of water hose used for a vacuum hose.
any car you bought your own is always the best though.
SilentKiller

Allyses wrote:

SilentKiller wrote:

Finally got one. Worked my ass off for it. And yes that is a piece of water hose used for a vacuum hose.
any car you bought your own is always the best though.
Thanks I plan on doing something along the lines of this

mm201
Aurele

mm201 wrote:

YES!
Atema
My first brother's cars

Ford Mustang 1967

Pontiac Firebird 1988

My 2nd brother's car

Mazda RX-8

And I... well, I just have a Peugeot 206 :)
jjrocks

mm201 wrote:

Repaint this as an osu! bus and lets go on a world tour with it.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

jjrocks wrote:

mm201 wrote:

Repaint this as an osu! bus and lets go on a world tour with it.
GREAT IDEA!!!
Rena-chan
I was going to open Photoship, but then I saw Koro's post and suddenly it's too much work.
Kanye West
Got a new car a few days ago. Nothing special but here you go :)

Liiraye
_/""\_
|o_o_|

My mercedes
Baron Nefarious
This should be a general transportation thread.

Dropped it off for an overhaul earlier today, but not before putting another 40 miles on it.
GenoClysm

fu police
D33d
Yay, I can post here! I couldn't be arsed to get a pic of the car on its own yet. It's a Ford Fusion 2 Titanium, '05. >110k miles. Probably not gonna bother learning how to replace parts myself unless I absolutely have to.

Oh, have a little bit of backstory to go with it. I actually passed my driving test last May, but I didn't want a car of my own yet and going on my parents' car insurance would've been pointless when I'd need to be driven to and from gigs and the like--I wouldn't be able to take the family car out for entire evenings. I eventually paid for a few months of insurance for the practice, then was left without a car to drive from August.

After looking at various cars, my dad suggested a Ford Fusion, since I wanted a good amount of cabin and boot space for driving bandmates with their gear. Plus, I had a bit of money to spare after saving diligently. He ended up finding this diesel on Gumtree, so we checked it out as soon as we could and the damned thing needed jump leads. However, dad's vicious test drive showed that the car was totally fine aside from that and the battery was replaced before we took it away. Unfortunately, the starter motor turned out to be broken when we were with my mother to get her prescription. Loads of anger, an RAC pickup and a new starter later, the car was perfectly usable and it drives wonderfully.

The gearbox feels very different to what I've been used to and it's caused a few stalls/near-misses when going between 2nd/1st and 3rd/2nd. I was shitting myself when driving it along awkward roads yesterday. It's as if I absolutely must have a week or two of stress when it comes to a big purchase. Still, between the surprisingly cheap price of the car and insurance, I couldn't be happier. It even has an aftermarket DVD player with a slide-out screen, which I still think is hilarious.
boat

I keep the seat up really high because I love it bumping against my private parts
GenoClysm

boat wrote:

I keep the seat up really high because I love it bumping against my private parts
hot
mekadon_old
Damn, everyone's car is way too superior I don't feel worthy posting here D:
Kanye West
ITT: people bringing knives to gunfights.
SilentKiller
Just got back home from active duty and got this :)

D33d
I really hope that you don't have speed bumps in your area.
SilentKiller
Damn its a shame this thread has died lol.

Anywho new shop to work out of!

_xeon
Going out to buy this next week, my first car :/
benjanyan
-
deletemyaccount

yeah I drive this to school every day 8-)
LigerZero
SilentKiller
Anybody got motorcycles?

http://puu.sh/jfBVB/0840e4b95c.mp4 Nice race video on my bmw.
kirueggy
I don't currently own a car but the first car I've ever driven was a CHP marked Ford Crown Victoria (thanks to a buddy who's dad is a CHP Lieutenant) and now I want a decommissioned one if they ever auction them off again in the future lol

SilentKiller

Jumped and made the purchase. Just brought her home from Atlanta! Everything is ready for the race track with her!
show more