Welcome to the sd_Orchard Modding Queue!
Introduction // Purpose
The purpose of this queue is to work together as a team to efficiently push maps forward. Maps placed in this queue will be discussed by all BNs in our subdivision, and should your map leave an impact on us, we'll assist in moving your map closer to the ranked category. All BNs here will still be working outside of the queue on their own time, but by requesting here, you have a much better chance of making your map known to us and giving us a better opportunity to assess your map as a team, rather than as individuals. Taking inspiration from osu!standard's 👀 queue, we are not obligated to mod any map in this queue. The queue will be open for 24 hours once per week, during which time we can take all requests or even no requests, and obviously anywhere in between. The more unique and interesting the map is to us as a collective, the better the chances of us checking it are. Our name isn't really ripened ovaries celerih I hate you
This queue is primarily for M4M. Don't post here if you're not willing to uphold modding commitments.
This queue is (obviously) osu!catch only. Hybrid sets are okay.
Red indicates the member is a Quality Assurance Team member
Purple indicates the member is a full Beatmap Nominator
Blue indicates the member is only a probationary Beatmap Nominator
Rules / Procedures
- Please do not post the same map twice. If you've posted it once and we've declined it, chances are we don't want to look at it. (Unless the map has gone through a major overhaul, this applies to all cases). If your map is labeled as a "soft decline", it means you are allowed to resubmit the map after immediate issues are addressed.
- After the team's discussions, you'll be notified via PM whether you're accepted or not. Within that PM will be the map (or maps) that you'll need to mod from the nominators that will look after your map. If a BN does not link a map to you, you won't need to mod anything, take it as an NM!
- Please link ONLY ONE map. Any maps after the first will not be considered at all.
- We only accept things we intend on nominating. Even if your map is perfect or doesn't break any rules, your map may not get picked because the group as a whole doesn't find it that appealing.
- No WIP maps or single-diff sets that aren't marathons. We only want complete sets that are on their way to being ready for nomination.