Loser? Or dedicated? No...probably loser
Topic Starter
ome305
Definitely a loser

https://ibb.co/iHwvk7
Flanster

take breaks yo
Shohei Ohtani
I recently did a presentation explaining the psychosocial development of children during middle chilhood (Essentially from 6 - pre-puberty) and many of the issues they face can be explained using Erik Erikson's Developmental Stages.

During this time, children experience the struggle of Industry vs. Inferiority.

What this entails is that the child wonders if they are actually productive members of society, and productive to their social group. Essentially are they "Winners" or "Losers"

For instance, a child who is in a middle school band classroom may be at the same skill level as their peers, but due to social pressure, personal viewpoints, and the reaction of their social group, they can see themselves as worse off, and therefore losers.

The idea of being a winner is not based on an objective viewpoint. It is not even subjected to the parents viewpoint (although it can have an influence), it is most closely influenced by if a child is a winner from the viewpoint of their peers.

This is important to be aware of, as this ties into how interventions are created. It is not enough to simply tell a child to not break rules, but rather they have to be able to create an envrionment in their peer group that promotes following rules.
Topic Starter
ome305
i literally tried a thousand times and I couldn't cross the finish line

i was fine being alone and doing nothing

fk it I'm done
ManuelOsuPlayer
You have to play against yourself.
Almost everything in this life needs practice to improve.
If someone is better than you at something probably it's because that person did that thing more times than you or in a better way.

Not everybody can play a map 400 times in a row. If you put that dedication to something you're going to keep learning and getting better. Just understand things need time, and everybody what is the best as something put a lot of effort at it.
PinkNightmares
Try to play new maps instead of retrying and don't use perfect. It doesn't give you feedback on bad hits.
Fxjlk
play more
RedONI
I'm a loser baby
So why don't you kill me

In all seriousness, you are a really patient guy going at a song 630 times in a row, but maybe you should try out some different maps?
Barusamikosu
Holy crap those retries.

I think it's time to set this map aside for a bit. Also, PF makes maps more prone to mindblock at least for me. I'll still use it when I need to because I like the protection but I try to limit the retry spam on maps where I need to use it.
pandaBee
How do you kill that which has no life?
kartonrealista
Download more maps yo
Buster

ome305 wrote:

i literally tried a thousand times and I couldn't cross the finish line

i was fine being alone and doing nothing

fk it I'm done
WHY ARE YOU RHYMING
Yujin Senpai
I dont even understand why anybody would use perfect, doesnt make any sense to me tbh.
Plz enjoy game
Barusamikosu

Yujin Senpai wrote:

I dont even understand why anybody would use perfect, doesnt make any sense to me tbh.
Condom mod for maps that don't end with a spinner or slider.