forum

Being able to change volume while in multiplayer. [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Wishy
Well that, when you're waiting for people to download a song and stuff you're not able to change it, why? :c
OzzyOzrock
Just wait until in-game lol.
Topic Starter
Wishy
Nah I know but sometimes it's just like we end up chatting for some minutes and idk, let's say we just played some relaxing song so I got my volume to the top and now they put some t+pazolite song and it's so annoying to have to just mute it because it's raping my ears. It's a simple change I think and could be useful in some situations, I know I can change it from my speakers but it's way more comfortable to do it in-game.
Sync
I support this. It's inconvenient that we do not have this ability and there isn't a real reason as to why we don't

Why not? It won't hurt and will only do good
Maraiga
It really is a good idea, I support >:
laport

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Just wait until in-game lol.
you dont play much multi i think.
Just don't reply here with your words and your lol

he says when you pick a song. how can you pick a song with no sound?
support
Gaba
I support too, it's basically what Wishy already said.
Gabi
Topic Starter
Wishy
One thread is 2 yo, that other one is 1 yo and there is no real answer there.
Sakura
How old threads are, isnt relevant, you are allowed to bump a real old feature request thread if you got something important to add or if it hasn't been bumped on a really long time, we rather have each feature request have it's own thread, rather than multiple threads of it everywhere, i've been reluctant to deny this as duplicate tho considering that the first thread has a lot of feature requests...

However since Derek denied that other thread as duplicate guess i'll do the same.
GladiOol
this should be implented though.
YodaSnipe
I'm confused as to why it wasn't in the first place XD
Sakura
Bump the other thread instead, no need to keep posting in a duplicate request