forum

Hey everybody stop playin osu.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
join our club~
adamskii_uk
I've fallen behind too with my online ranking, but this is mainly because I play most of my games offline with the Spun Out mod enabled, or I practice in the editor with test mode. I really can't be bothered to do spinners when I'm practicing, since it's just a waste of valuable energy, and it wears my arm out. :)

At the beginning of July I was ranked at #157, and now I've dropped to rank #464 from not playing online much.
Card N'FoRcE

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I haven't had time to play osu recently and I'm fallan behind so stop playin.

James wrote:

join our club~
^
I'm starting to fall down too.
Out of top20 :(
Nharox
Same problem here.
YoshiKart
Make peppy give an update where osu! is not online-compatible until you have time to play.

Or not.
Slain087
This isn't new. I was nearing rank 25 a few months ago, slowed down my playing, and by the time I could get back, I was already below rank 100. Some people just like playing osu! I guess.
ThePassingShadow
Stop playing ? Never.
IsThisASignoftheEnd
I haven't been active for three or four weeks, and I've only lost 50 or so places. I'm alright with it.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kasada