forum

Free osu! Avatars + Graphic Requests ◘ by meiikyuu ◘

posted
Total Posts
show more
ziin
It's glorious. I wonder if I should get one that says "no time for bender" and have it only display on firefox.
Topic Starter
meiikyuu
Lol
Wikuu_old
Can I get a siggy and a avy for my brother. I know he likes Inori from guilty crown. And its almost his bday too so I thought you could help me. (Ill be sure to give you heaps of cred). Im not sure what name he uses for stuff just add the names Harmchan and Kurisuto. Thank you very much. Luv your works ;)
Louis Cyphre
Thanks a lot : )
Dafydd
Hello meiikyuu!
Can ye edit my avatar? just add "Daf" in it; you can also add some shiz and more shiz if ye like.

And, if it's alright for you, can ye also make a "Darker Than Black" themed sig for me? (starring Hei/BK201/Li Shensh#@)$ or whatever name he had)
No other text is needed, just my name "Dafydd".
Thnx a lot! :D
Fiya
hello's meiikyuu.

First of all, all the work I've seen here in this thread is very nice and I hope you don't get bored of making more lol.

Second I has a request as well.
Can you take this image -> http://puu.sh/f0en (my current ava) and make her hair/ears/eyes all deep purple while keeping the effects that are already on them? Then make it with the rounded edges that I've seen on a couple ava's in this thread and add in some kind of light blueish background instead of the white. Make sure to keep the music note exclamation though lol. I'm not sure what else I would want to add to that, but if you want to make a couple variations like you seem to do, then I have no problems. xD
Topic Starter
meiikyuu
COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR:

iMercurial
SPOILER
thanks for waiting

Rii
SPOILER
sorry if they look..idk wierd? xD

-Sekai-
SPOILER
i like the last one personally :3

Wikuu
SPOILER
hope i didn't miss the birthday ><

Dafydd
SPOILER
here u go

Fiya
SPOILER
thanks for waiting
Rii_old_1

meiikyuu wrote:

(for that 2nd option.. do you mean you just want the face replaced?)
actually more like: make the girl a Cirno, don't change her face or glasses. change hair into Cirno-ish and add a cute ribbon ^^
the avatar should only have her face (with hair) though, putting in the gun/whole body zooms it out too much.
Mercurial
Thnks :3
_Azusa_

meiikyuu wrote:

SPOILER
hi ~

I loved it ^^
Mercurial

ziin wrote:

It's glorious. I wonder if I should get one that says "no time for bender" and have it only display on firefox.
Well... I have firefox and chrome, in both the ".apng" format is working :)

btw, I miss your Bender avatar u.u
E14
hello Meikyuu!
i have a request for my new avatar, i tell it straightforward
character: Karuta-chan of Inu x Boku SS, rendered already, add my name [essa, style: do what is look better] on the lower right part of the avatar and add some few decors there... i'll be waiting for that :)
Rii_old_1

meiikyuu wrote:

Rii
SPOILER
sorry if they look..idk wierd? xD
meh, I wanted them cute and with glasses. and forget the unique shape xP

also don't resize the image, I'll experiment with shapes, so please keep the image you want to give as high resolution as possible.
Aziza_old
hi, can i request a collab avatar for me and my sister thema? i like anti the infinity holic for avatar, so please use that :> no text on it need, and with background please. ^^

also for signature i want also infinity the holic sisters on it, and with the text "Nathifa Sisters" on it. not 2 big please
regard
Wikuu_old
[quote="meiikyuu"]COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR:

Wikuu
SPOILER

Nah you didn't miss the birthday :) Thank you very much. Btw can you make another sig with Harmchan on it (The same sig).
Dafydd

meiikyuu wrote:

Dafydd
in progress
- edit current avi
- darker than black sig w/ everyone
Yaaay. I'm excited. :D
Anyway, dtb sig w/ everyone is better, great idea you had there. :))
Mercurial
:3
Octopus_old_1
Hello. May I request an animated signature? I like this

Would you be able to create a signature for me with Nagisa as the theme, and animate cherry blossoms falling? Please and thank you!
Mercurial

meiikyuu wrote:

COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR:

iMercurial
SPOILER
thanks for waiting

No problem... I'm very patient :3 ♥
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

Wikuu wrote:

meiikyuu wrote:

COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR:

Wikuu
SPOILER

Nah you didn't miss the birthday :) Thank you very much. Btw can you make another sig with Harmchan on it (The same sig).
- Geli -
Horai_old
can I have creepy Hourai doll avatar and signature?
nothing perverted please >,<
and I like the color scheme a bit to be like my flag
no outer glow effect on the avatar please, I think it looks bad
maybe some blood will be nice if you can put it in o-o
Topic Starter
meiikyuu
COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR:

essamaneira
SPOILER
here u go

Rii
SPOILER
lol ok i leave the shapes to u :>
Aziza
SPOILER
if you need any changes on the sig, just let me know. it might look a little messy lol

K Y L E
SPOILER
sorry i know u want the petals falling but i was in a hurry ><. I hope you don't mind "fading petals" instead. still looks nice~

Gelida Tenebrae

Horai
SPOILER
sorry i coudnt find that many pictures
Blaziken

meiikyuu wrote:

oh shet lol thats a lot of requests
I would request, but I can see you have your hands full here
Dafydd
Man, I liked it.
Thanks a lot! :D
No wonder ye got unlimited requests
Topic Starter
meiikyuu
lol litchmore..dw about it~
Fiya
This is perfect, thank you very much :D

Except for the orange fringes in her bangs wwww
Topic Starter
meiikyuu

Fiya wrote:

This is perfect, thank you very much :D

Except for the orange fringes in her bangs wwww
sorry, i fixed it:
Fiya
Now I have one with darker shadows and that one with lighter shadows xD

Thank you muchs o/
mancuso_JM_
I need an Avatar from SpongeBob SquarePants xD
http://images.search.conduit.com/ImageP ... rt=0&pos=2
Try with that img. Thanks ;)
xRayne
May i have an icon of cute MLP (what am i saying, they are all cute!) of your choice w/ my username on it? :D
I understand that you're busy with many other requests...so please, take your time ^^
Aziza_old
thank for the avatar and signature from me and thema :)
Thema_old
thanks!!
Rii_old_1
thanks for the avis ^^ I'll edit them when I'm home, photoshop at school is terrible ._.
K a Y e
Can I request a signature? Umm... I like Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni to be the theme and please just put 'Kaye Sonoko Suzuki' as text! A brush will be good! Thanks in advance! :)
Vapor
Okay, I've been meaning to request something for a while~ Could I have an avatar and signature, please? :3 Preferably a cute pink haired girl, I don't mind who, and Vapor as the text~ Thanks~ ^^
Rii_old_1

TheVapor wrote:

Okay, I've been meaning to request something for a while~ Could I have an avatar and signature, please? :3 Preferably a cute pink haired girl, I don't mind who, and Vapor as the text~ Thanks~ ^^
damn nigga, you're gonna get a signature finally, you're always so straight, but yay for siggy :>
Ryuzakky
May I ask you to make me an avatar of L from Death Note with my name in it?? "Ryuzakky" (: size 128x128 to my profile. Thanks. Or could it be of Saber from Fate Zero, Subaru from Mayo Chiki, any hot or cool girl xD you understand me ^^
K a Y e

meiikyuu wrote:

Kuran Deus wrote:

I'm in your post <3 I loved your desings >u< one to me please ;w;

I want a avatar 128x128 ... of any cute anime girl c: withou nick but if you want to add other thing, that will be good >u<

Well, I wish you enjoy this work, if you need help, you know, call me:D
And that, Good Luck~
Thank you <3 here ^^:

Hahaha!! x3 This is from Crunchy, right? This one: The avatar you made for me!? By the way, I took some freebies ==''
Suimya
can you make me a nice sig~ o.o plz
show more