forum

Uh, hey.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SilverTheFox
Finallyfinallyfinally decided to post a topic here.
So yeah, not that new to the game itself, but to the forum and potentially the community I guess.(considering I never say anything in-game at all, except for friends)
Now, honestly, decided to go say hi to the community because the game's getting just a little boring when it's just me, so yeah! Hellopeople!

If you haven't been able to tell, eye'm a little... y'know, shy. I'm only really known from this really small community, and haven't really done anything else from that - and i've been on the internet for a while now that I think about it. Also, just so you know, i'm like this in real life also, except I don't really talk to anyone except for family, haha~ kinda silly.

So yeah! Other side stuff because why not, I like Touhou, gettin' into anime, I like obscure stuff and don't really like mainstream stuff.
Hello. :?
diggydumdum
Mhm, nice to meet you! ;D and hello. (;`
Copter-kun
Hello and welcome to the community.
mathexpert
congrats on going to the forums~
Hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Sander-Don
Welcome to osu!.
Fabi
Have fun!
EpicFailure
Hello there, Suwako-sama.
YTYuyu
Kero-Kero. Welcome to the forums :D
D33d
You seem like a decent guy. Or girl. At least you're articulate enough to not look like an idiot, and that's a great start. Welcome to the community and enjoy the fruitless and idiotic banter here.
Atmei

SilverTheFox wrote:

I like obscure stuff and don't really like mainstream stuff.
Hipster :D
Welcome
eat my soup
Howdy.
Rii_old_1
Happy Suwakos huh.
Welcome