forum

Add"Unscored beatmaps" on beatmap searching sort

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
minyeob
If combo breaks, I play another beatmap because it's annoying.
The Problem is when I want to play combo-broken beatmap again, it is hard to find beacause I have so many beatmaps!

We can say unplayed beatmap and unscored beatmap has same meaning (Major- Unscored beatmap Minor- Unplayed beatmap) don't we?

So
Unplayed beatmaps⊂Unscored beatmaps.

Conclusion is
Abolish unplayed beatmaps, add unscored beatmaps(on beatmap searching sorts) plz
Because played but unscored beatmap is able to exist for players.

Can you understand what I'm say?
James
i think this is already implemented on test? or i just did not get what you said..

Download: Innocent Key - Rabucchu Chireiden (orioncomet) [Normal].osu
adamskii_uk
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
minyeob
I have to study English more ToT

Not "Fixing no-full combo score to full-combo score."

I mean--------------------------------------

I give up to play the beatmap because combo broke.(Annoying)

I didn't complete it so it's unscored.

When I want to play these beatmaps again, it's hard to find it.....
RemmyX25
I see what you're saying.

TL;DR version:
Could you replace the "Unplayed Maps" sorting with something like "Maps without an online score" or something.

I tend to do that too, numerous beatmaps which I have given up on dont appear when I need it, only to be replaced with maps that I've played before, apparently updated ( ? ).
James
ok i get it now, im really terrible at english so i guess this isnt implemented in test?
Topic Starter
minyeob

RemmyX25 wrote:

I see what you're saying.

TL;DR version:
Could you replace the "Unplayed Maps" sorting with something like "Maps without an online score" or something.

I tend to do that too, numerous beatmaps which I have given up on dont appear when I need it, only to be replaced with maps that I've played before, apparently updated ( ? ).
You got it!
Thanks

James wrote:

ok i get it now, im really terrible at english so i guess this isnt implemented in test?
No you don't
Maybe I have terrible English so you couldn't understand it.
RemmyX25

James wrote:

Just helping the guy get his message across and throwing my support in....
peppy
my head hurted from trying to read this thread :/
TheDutchman
isn't that already implemented but in a different way..
just sort by rank, and the maps on which you don't have a score appear at the top of the list, as songs without a rank, thus a map without an online score.

or you could just put the map you played but not scored on in the "Favorites A / B" then when you want to try again, the songs are in one of those two folders..
Gemi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.