forum

Misery's n e w b i e M4M q (Standard/Taiko)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Misery
oh hey look the horrible tournament host started a mod q what a surprise

just another modq like those others. I cater to newbies, like if you haven't ranked something yet, I guess. I have some basic "common sense" rules:

-Rules:
0. Always read this first post and my last post (some people forget them). NO GDs. I'm currently busy with tournament work atm.
1. Must be a full, finished mapset spread / marathon diff (I don't care about how many diffs, as long as the entire set spread / marathon diff is complete, in pending section (if mapset) and is ready for modding. (And yes, I can mod the GDs in your set as well.) I prefer to not be the first modder in your map, but it's not required.
2. You post your own mapset, don't post somebody else's set on their behalf
3. osu!Standard and osu!taiko only. If you have a hybrid set, I will only mod maps from osu! standard or taiko, not catch or mania. (You will have to mod both std and taiko from me, though.)
4. I mod second! I assure you won't get a lazy mod (unless your map is good enough for me to point out only a very few obvious mistakes, which is unlikely if you're a beginner.) Accepted means you get a forum PM as confirmation, so please please respond if you did.
5. Don't repost another set from you if I modded your map from the last round, altho feel free to post again if I didn't select yours.
6. If you need to contact me for whatever reason, don't pm me in-game, please PM me on Discord (Misery#7879, I don't bite).

-Priorities to:
1. Newer mappers (no ranked maps / less than 1000 forum posts). I'm fine with a bad map, as long as you did your best, I'm bad mappur too. Don't be afraid to post if you are experienced though.
2. People I am familiar with (of course, recognized names are cool bc favoritism exists)
3. Filipino songs. I want one ranked D:

current standard M4M: this meme
current taiko M4M: another meme

Just drop the map link and a few important details about the map, tell me which diffs you want to get modded (preferably more if not all) and that's probably enough for me. (I'll be picking based on priority. Let me confirm first before you mod my map. You will receive a forum PM upon acceptance. If not, assume yours rejected (for now) and try in the next round. ^^)
Topic Starter
Misery
first post: I'll be sleeping soon so I'll close the q when I wake up

accepting 3 stds and 2 taiko atm, please read the rules, it's not that hard.

do I need a big OPEN lol
GRR SNARL GROWL
yo!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/706731

mod all diffs probably since its short as heck
Alchyr
I guess I do m4m taiko requuesestt

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1465045

and i'm gonna at least partially mod ur map whether you accept or not because I'm bored
Shinenite
M4M taiko req!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/722995 The song isn't very long so all diffs would be nice, but I'd definitely like to see more feedback on the lower diffs if I had to choose.

I don't have much (read: basically any) modding experience but I'll try. :P
Topic Starter
Misery
Closed for now

Accepted all three since not much posted /shrug

They'll receive a pm soon