forum

Serious Problems with Osu!mania (new user)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CopperGenie
Hey guys,

So I'm originally from Flash Flash Revolution and decided to try out o!m since there's a lot more beatmaps and it's easier to add them. But I have several problems with the interface while I'm playing. Since I'm used to FFR, I'm used to the interface taking up the entire screen with the notes spaced out evenly, instead of all the notes crammed into one fourth of the screen.

Now, I've browsed some skins and one or two of them solve a few of my problems, but not all of them. I want an o!m skin that: is horizontally centered on the screen, takes up the entire screen (or at least 75% of it), and has easier notes to see. <-- What I mean here is that I literally can't tell when to hit the note because it's so thin and there's always a flash when it hits the bottom. I keep getting 50, 100, and 200 when I should clearly be getting 300 if I could see the note better. I'll also only play in 4k, if that matters skin-wise.

Any skin suggestions, or anyone that's been in my situation?
Topic Starter
CopperGenie
Issue resolved; I had someone on the FFR discord mit me up with a sick skin. Thanks to anyone who looked at the post though. <3
h3oCharles
you might be interested in Project VOEZ skin