forum

osu!direct Download History

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
With the introduction of being able to download multiple beatmaps in quick succession without osu! automatically jumping to the recently downloaded song each time, I think it would be very helpful to have a place that lists the recently downloaded beatmaps in osu!direct somewhere. It's so easy to forget all the maps you just downloaded, especially when you don't have "Show Already Downloaded Maps" on. Even if you do have it on, it'll likely just blend in with the other already downloaded maps you have. Maybe even a new color for the beatmaps for which you haven't played any of the difficulties. I think a recently downloaded list is a little more convenient/easier though.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
So you can check which maps you just downloaded if you download a handful and can't remember them all after playing one or two of them.
peppy
order by date in song select?
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
That would be good. I've got a few ideas for this, but I don't wanna ask too much of you.

Edit: Oh, oh, oh! Man, I'm slow. *tries it out* Hmm...slightly round-a-bout, but it works for what I'm looking for.
Osama-Bin-goofy

Seibei4211 wrote:

So you can check which maps you just downloaded if you download a handful and can't remember them all after playing one or two of them.
Pawsu

RIFFLEDUDE101 wrote:

Seibei4211 wrote:

Let's not bump threads in the Completed Requests subforum. 8 years ago, seriously...
Nathanael

Pawsu wrote:

Let's not bump threads in the Completed Requests subforum. 8 years ago, seriously...
The user didn't even read the forum guidelines...