forum

Spectrobes: beyond the portals !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xerxes_oli
This game looks pretty sweet i just got it and i'm impressed. Does anybody else have it?
Heres some pictures on it

adamskii_uk
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
Disney develops games? Not too sure about this game... <_<
Topic Starter
xerxes_oli
so far i haven't any problems with it,it has cut scenes and the graphics are great!
besides... disney developed published kingdom hearts and that turned out great...
EDIT:this comment makes noo sense anymore lolz
eee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
xerxes_oli
yeah the tutorials where a bitch but i think they would be necessary if you hadn't played anything like it before
awp
Disney published Kingdom Hearts. They didn't develop it.
Topic Starter
xerxes_oli
on chain of memories too? i though disney did that one well okies sorry..lol
awp
I'm not sure about CoM but I figure it was also Squenix in charge of the making the game good department.

That's off the beaten path though. What exactly is Spectrobes?
Topic Starter
xerxes_oli
anonymous_old
Its ok, great graphics though! and wayyyyy better than the 1st! ^_^
Mogsy
Spectrobes, to be honest, bored me. Something about the excavations seemed too monotonous to me, and this is coming from someone who enjoys a good grind session. :/ Graphics are great but then again Disney has been pretty much "LOOK AT THE PRETTY PICTURES" since day 1 (this is coming from a Disney fan, hah). To be honest I'd much rather play Pokemon.