forum

GBA/GB/ect...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
The best game for GBA is Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland.
Loginer

Skits wrote:

The best game for GBA is Mother 3.
Fix'd. Nightmare in Dreamland is just a port of the best game on the NES. D:
CowNoseThe50PoundCat
PokeMon :)
RemmyX25
YoshiKart
(Your) Mother 3

Seriously, I'm so anxious to play that. I'm still trying to set it up on my Wii.

And BTW: Amazing Mirror is better. Smash Kirby ftw.
Loginer

RemmyX25 wrote:

Check this out too.
The cannon part is awesome.
Pokebis
This game was pretty good.
RemmyX25
Snake, what's going on?! SNAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!
awp
All of the Castlevania ARPGs on GBA were good.
adam2046
Do game and watch count? Man I loves me some repetitive tasks at increasing speeds for highscore.
lukewarmholiday

adam2046 wrote:

Do game and watch count? Man I loves me some repetitive tasks at increasing speeds for highscore.
Wario Ware Inc
Slain087

Pokebis wrote:

This game was pretty good.
I don't know what about this picture shocks me the more - that MGS was on the GBC, or that it was rated "E"?
RemmyX25

lukewarmholiday wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

Wario Ware Inc
donnii
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
TBH I found MGS on the GBC to be boring, except for the VR missions.
Man I don't even know where I bought that game, it just sort of appeared.
lukewarmholiday
But for me, kingdom hearts is still the best :3

Kingdom Hearts = another game that chooses to A. be easy B. have the sterotypical character archetypes to try to fit every fans wants in characters. and C. its fucking got easier then even the first game, wanna know how easy it is? the so called *hard bosses*(not final mix ones, I have never fought them. apparently they are harder but i doubt they are that hard for me) I PLAYED AND BEAT WITHOUT ANY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE TO THE GAME USING MY COUSINS GIMPED OUT SHIT OF A CHARACTER.(found this out later)

Now its good, really good, it just uses all the generic shit to pull in every tard from the world into the game and leave smart players spammign the x button for a few days.

but unfortunately that = popularoverhyped franchise nowadays.
awp

lukewarmholiday wrote:

But for me, kingdom hearts is still the best :3

Kingdom Hearts = another game that chooses to A. be easy B. have the sterotypical character archetypes to try to fit every fans wants in characters. and C. its fucking got easier then even the first game, wanna know how easy it is? the so called *hard bosses*(not final mix ones, I have never fought them. apparently they are harder but i doubt they are that hard for me) I PLAYED AND BEAT WITHOUT ANY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE TO THE GAME USING MY COUSINS GIMPED OUT SHIT OF A CHARACTER.(found this out later)

Now its good, really good, it just uses all the generic shit to pull in every tard from the world into the game and leave smart players spammign the x button for a few days.

but unfortunately that = popularoverhyped franchise nowadays.
KHFM's added boss (Xemnas, of course) was pretty easy. Most of the added stuff in KH2FM+ was not that difficult but the Lingering Spirit was pretty damned hard considering he had instant kill attacks (which get past Last Breath abilities) and seal attack/magic attacks.
shinn_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RemmyX25

shinn wrote:

The Rockman EXE Series was good on the GBA, I enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, I FUCKING HATE THE NEW DS VERSIONS OF ROCKMAN.
Fix'd.

Team Colonel and Team ProtoMan for the DS was quite enjoyable. I had fun virus busting as ShadowMan.
lukewarmholiday
RemmyX25
I loved how they used the Omega Zero music from MMZ3 for it.

Oh yea, the first 3 MegaMan Zero (2 is fun, but soooooooooooooooooooo hard) games are amazing
awp
I thought 3 was harder than 2. Then again, I had the MMZ2 cart and played it quite a bit and didn't really get deep into MMZ3, but I recall the bosses raping me because I died in four hits and they each took 16 charged sabre attacks.
RemmyX25
I could barely get through the first few levels on MegaMan Zero 2, even after playing MegaMan Zero for weeks and weeks and weeks. MMZ3 was easier, imo, because I managed to beat it numerous numerous numerous times.
GSR_old
I emulated BN1, 2, and 4, bought 3 and 5DS, and finally got around to 6 once my EZFlash arrived, though I barely started.

The SF games are just M3 fodder.

...ZX, however, can be summed up as 'HOLY SHIT DID YOU JUST SEE THAT THIS IS AWESOME WANT TO BUY NOW"

Never really played the Zero series though.

Also, I second Mother 3 for 'great GBA game.' I'm only in Chapter 4, but it's definitely a great game.
lukewarmholiday
MMZ2 has arguably one of the hardest intro stages in any megaman game.(with a badass background track that I beatmapped :3)

It just comes out and utterly whore slaps you in the face. 2 minibosses and then a moderately difficult boss for newcomers. It was awesome.

I loved how they used the Omega Zero music from MMZ3 for it.
I wish I could find a good remix of that. His attack pattern feels so much less robotic than most megaman zero bosses. Since he has an AI. Really fun learning how to fool it.

Oh yea, the first 3 MegaMan Zero (2 is fun, but soooooooooooooooooooo hard) games are amazing
4 deserves some love too. Heat genblem's stage Is fun to speed through(maybe its just because I love the BGM so much). But it MMZ4 is the weakest link of the series IMO(and many others).

I have yet to kill Omega Zero without blowing a subtank :'(