forum

Please help me... This is important!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LastPleasure
Hey guys! I wan't to buy a new keyboard, i have like 250 bucks for it, so money is not a problem.

I really like Razer and i have a headset + mouse from them, now i was thinking about to buy the Razer BlackWidow X or the BlackWidow Version 2 with Orange or Yellow switches, but allot of people say that razer is shit and i should buy corsair.

The thing is, really don't like Corsair, HyperX, Logitech or other stuf... They look ugly to me :( What to do?
Vuelo Eluko
Buy the Razer™ Mechanical Switches: The World's First Mechanical Switch Designed For Gaming. I highly recommend the Razer™ Orange Switch because they are silent keys with optimized tactile feel. Not only are they ultra durable with up to 60 million keystrokes, they also feature optimized actuation and reset points as well as precision manufacturing process for tighter tolerance.

Here's a quote from a popular League of Legends player regarding the new Razer™ Mechanical Switches:
Having used the BlackWidow as my default keyboard for all these years, and watching it evolve is truly amazing. Razer takes what is already the best and makes it even better. The new switches feel great and give me total control of each keystroke. This is unlike anything that I have experienced before.”
- Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng

And don't forget to power up your gaming with Mountain Dew™, the official sports drink of professional gamers worldwide!
Topic Starter
LastPleasure

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Buy the Razer™ Mechanical Switches: The World's First Mechanical Switch Designed For Gaming. I highly recommend the Razer™ Orange Switch because they are silent keys with optimized tactile feel. Not only are they ultra durable with up to 60 million keystrokes, they also feature optimized actuation and reset points as well as precision manufacturing process for tighter tolerance.

Here's a quote from a popular League of Legends player regarding the new Razer™ Mechanical Switches:
Having used the BlackWidow as my default keyboard for all these years, and watching it evolve is truly amazing. Razer takes what is already the best and makes it even better. The new switches feel great and give me total control of each keystroke. This is unlike anything that I have experienced before.”
- Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng

And don't forget to power up your gaming with Mountain Dew™, the official sports drink of professional gamers worldwide!

Why does this sound like sarcasm? xD
DXPOHIHIHI
Just buy a 5$ keyboard or something

My keyboard costs 5$ too
Vuelo Eluko

LastPleasure wrote:

Why does this sound like sarcasm? xD
if you're unironically looking to buy junk i will unironically stand behind that post
techno3452
Just buy whatever that looks good perform good. U can even buy a $5 keyboard. And also dont think about what other people think of you. Diffrent people have diffrent opinion. (Sorry about bad england)
Vuelo Eluko

techno3452 wrote:

(Sorry about bad england)
worst fl player

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

techno3452 wrote:

(Sorry about bad england)
E m i
just wait for cherry mx black low profile
Nifty
buy bitcoin I heard it's not going down right now
abraker

Nifty wrote:

just went up oh it's down again no up, down, ...
Saturnalize

abraker wrote:

Nifty wrote:

left left right right
abraker

Saturnalize wrote:

abraker wrote:

left left right right
Saturnalize
up up down down left right left right b coin