forum

What kind of drunk are you

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cuddlebun
Not sure if this would be appropriate for General Discussion, but sometimes I look around a room and wonder what kind of drunk every person in that room is. So I guess this could apply to a forum.

For instance, I get very happy and friendly. Like, creepily so. As in, don't sit next to me if you are hoping to concentrate on video games because I will keep annoying you or stare and smile at you across the room. Paradoxically the number of obscenities in my speech rises the drunker I get, even if I am having a casual conversation about a pleasant or neutral subject.

And if you have one, what's your favorite alcoholic drink? Mine right now is Bailey's mixed with some milk because I am a weenie.
mathexpert
I can't drink legally yet (14), but I imagine that if I were drunk I would be a emo fuck trying to talk about philosophical stuff but making little sense. Also maybe ranting intensely on a topic that doesn't really matter.

This isn't general Discussion, btw.
Wojjan
I get kind of louder than normal, and start giggling like crazy over the slightest fucking thing. I usually just keep laughing and I can't drink until it's over again.

Not a good binge-drinker, then again I'm a martini rosso person so that won't ever be a problem.
Larto
I get embarassingly outgoing, loud and easy to anger. Which is why I haven't properly gotten drunk in almost half a year now.
Pina Coladas are liquid sex if they weren't so expensive, and Sex on the Beaches are also good. A weenie indeed I am.
Topic Starter
Cuddlebun

mathexpert9981 wrote:

I can't drink legally yet (14), but I imagine that if I were drunk I would be a emo fuck trying to talk about philosophical stuff but making little sense. Also maybe ranting intensely on a topic that doesn't really matter.

that's why I put it here ^__________~
mathexpert
LOL when my uncle gets drunk he gets all giddy 'n stuff. A pretty funny sight, if you ask me.
btw, he's asian, and if you didn't know giddy asians are the worst.
D33d
I currently favour dark rum (Morgan's Spiced and Lamb's in particular) with cola, although I still like Guinness and ales/stouts in general. G&Ts are always acceptable as well, as is Corona. To be honest, I'm more than happy to drink more than one glass of something that isn't piss-lager or otherwise far too gassy. Perhaps amusingly, I can't stomach weaker, gassy drinks.

I always get very loud when I'm drunk, and certainly a lot more talkative. I can also get either ridiculously happy, friendly, angry, depressed or aroused. It's hard to predict the combination of those.
friend0k5
i'm the kind of person that just laughs at everything annoying everyone and then yell at everyone thinking up ridiculous reasons to why i am not drunk and their drunk and I'm not
Pokebis
Sober.
I did have a shot of whiskey once and I spent the following 5 minutes brushing my teeth vigorously. I'm imagining I'd spout secrets or act like a party animal or something.
Cristian
When i am drunk i am a sir.
Hernan
I act like a fucking idiot, screaming and making fun of people, telling jokes and laughing. But even after 12 beers and Vodka and Tequila and shit, I can come to the forum and say hi.

HI! Merry fucking Christmas
GladiOol
When I'm drunk I find everything hilarious /o/ and I will start stumbling over my words :P I also get less shy and I start to talk with everyone. I wish I could be 24/7 drunk :(

Favorite drink has got to be vodka or Grolsch/Heineken beer.
Shellghost
I'm not really much different when I'm drunk, just slightly more open.
Rantai
Never had a drink before...

Though if caffeine highs are any indication then I become hyperactive and extremely clingy and friendly.
TKiller
More open, active, probably moody, yet somehow relaxed. Sometimes easily angered. Also makes it nearly impossible to shut up for me when somebody's not right on the Internet or has an opinion different from mine on something I care about.
Soly
Vish024
Singing and wailing type. Apparently I blather about how unloved I am if people don't pay attention to me.
laport
one rule: never drink alone
Usually after around 10 beers, switch to stronger juice, and start ordering many more drinks (and give them out to anyone that looks familiar to me) such as:
red vodka + red bull + lots of ice
Bacardi + cola (baco)
southern comfort + 7up + lots of ice
Irish Coffee with southern comfort + extra southern comfort
tequila shots
Apex_old

mathexpert9981 wrote:

I'm 14 too.
GladiOol

Apex wrote:

I'm 14 too.
OK
Sleep Powder
I'm the angry/sexual drunk 8D

I don't really like alcohol though....
Natteke
Something like this. happy and not giving a fuck.

Sinistro
Interesting question.

I rarely drink and I've never been truly drunk, since I dread "losing control", plus I've always felt I can get my "buzz" from having a good time; indeed, whenever I've been at my happiest I've felt a sort of rush and light-headedness I assume appear when drunk as well.

Still, whenever I'm inebriated I've noticed one of two effects: if relaxed, I "loosen up" a little, caring less about making a fool of myself and thinking less before speaking. If I'm troubled, I'll end up talking about what's on my mind and having a pessimistic outlook about it.

It'd probably do me good to drink a bit more often, but I always fear I'll somehow end up addicted.

Favourite drink...Well, since I drink so infrequently I haven't had many chances to know, but I don't like stuff like whiskey or gin, since they're like pure alcohol to my mouth. I've downed wine, vodka and rum pretty easily. I bet I'd like a lot of weenie cocktails, too.

As for the forum this thread is best for, the fact that it's not crap should point to General Discussion. Its appropriateness level might make it more suitable for Off-Topic, though. I'll leave the decision to another.
Lilac
Something tells me if I do get drunk...I'll probably smile and act all cute...
OzzyOzrock
I'll probably flip the fuck OUT stop making sense, speed up my speaking to about 330 words per second, and use that speaking for evil and destruction.
Topic Starter
Cuddlebun
I feel as if I should point out the title is "what kind of drunk are you", not "what kind of drunk will/would you be"
Sinistro
Guess our demographics make that harder than one would expect.

awp must be afk these days.
Topic Starter
Cuddlebun
His favorite drink will be a few paragraphs probably
show more