forum

Some maps to help get used to a tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
massi4h
So tomorrow morning I'm going to open my present being a bamboo pen and touch tablet. :D
I'm an average mouse player I guess, best songs I've fced are the OPs for Denpa Onna (Os-Uchuujin) and Ore no Imo (Irony) with both near SS's.
I've never used a tablet before, so could I get some recommendations on what beatmaps I can play to help get me familiar with the tablet and hopefully quickly get back to my usual abilities, before trying to improve alot.
Neruell
I guess playing any map will improve your abilities. Just play a lot and especially a lot of different maps and always try to play a tick harder, like with different mods or just a harder difficulty, that will help you for sure.
Zelmarked
When I went from mouse to M+K I went back to easy maps till I could do normal and then hard. Try maps too hard after a major change and you will not connect and thus you will not learn anything.
Denebola_old
Maps with lots of jumps
hinamizawan
Blue Dragon's maps :D
Topic Starter
massi4h
Haha, it's been heaps of fun to play with it. After about an hour of play I'm almost at the same level of control I had with a mouse. My jumping skills are just as good/bad atm though lol, though I think I did a better job on Cirno's Perfect Math Class than I usually do with a mouse.

I will get used to it. It's heaps of fun already.
Light Beam
Play Massive Jumps. (e.g Can't Defeat Airman)
Wishy
The guy has 2000 plays and you're telling him to play Airman or BD maps... just play whatever you want you'll get used to it eventually.
Denebola_old

Wishy22 wrote:

The guy has 2000 plays and you're telling him to play Airman or BD maps... just play whatever you want you'll get used to it eventually.
I'm sure after playing those a few hundred times he'll be super pro
Neruell

Denebola wrote:

Wishy22 wrote:

Fuk, why doesn't it work for me? ;(
Mismagius

Neruell wrote:

Denebola wrote:

thelewa

Denebola wrote:

Wishy22 wrote:

That's like starting to practice weight lifting by trying to lift mt. Everest.
dNextGen

Neruell wrote:

Denebola wrote:

Denebola_old

ragelewa wrote:

But surely after trying to lift Everest all other weight lifting would feel really light :p
Sync
I just played maps I liked (but normals at first)
mochi

Denebola wrote:

ragelewa wrote:

But surely after trying to lift Everest all other weight lifting would feel really light :p
At his current level, he can't even get to Everest to attempt to lift it... and please don't call me Shirley
Denebola_old

mochi wrote:

At his current level, he can't even get to Everest to attempt to lift it... and please don't call me Shirley
I guess people have different ways of doing things :p
thelewa

Denebola wrote:

mochi wrote:

I guess people have different ways of doing things :p
Everyone can have their own opinions and ways of doing things but your opinions and ways of doing things are wrong

yes