Total Posts
show more
Yumi14_old
Well, that's useless
XPJ38

eldnl wrote:

Seems unnecessary as it is.
GladiOol
Guys, I have watched 6 replays. ~~ OMG IMPORTANT!
Mismagius

BD so stalker
Winshley
I see. So that means it's a measurement of player's "stalking" level, eh? :D

I forgot who's replay data I've watched, and which beatmap... :roll: Nevermind. I think I know who and where.
Metro
This is a troll from peppy. Instead of introducing something that people would be interested in he gives us this useless feature.

Very nice troll :).
YodaSnipe

Metro wrote:

This is a troll from peppy. Instead of introducing something that people would be interested in he gives us this useless feature.

Very nice troll :).
We have been trolled.
peppy
Um, oops?
Metro
hahahaha so good
NatsumeRin
Honestly, i think a feature like this would be much more useful (shows the trend of "Replays watched by others"), people won't care how many replays he has watched just like no one cares how many videos he has watched on youtube.
Topic Starter
eldnl

peppy wrote:

Um, oops?
that means? :x
peppy
That was my intention.
Topic Starter
eldnl

peppy wrote:

That was my intention.
then, you will not fix it?
peppy
Of course I will fix it.
YodaSnipe
oh you
Cygnus
So was this the request i've seen from the other forum page? Or is it just another idea of peppy? Sounds great to me :)
Topic Starter
eldnl
Is working correctly now ♥ Cookiezi wtf
peppy
This was a private request from someone I know. I may change it to daily rather than monthly, depending on what people want.
Sure
Gonna add 'Most Watched Replays'?
Like 'Most Played Beatmaps'
Sander-Don

ykcarrot wrote:

Gonna add 'Most Watched Replays'?
Like 'Most Played Beatmaps'
I like that idea.
Gomo Psivarh

peppy wrote:

This was a private request from someone I know. I may change it to daily rather than monthly, depending on what people want.
Weekly is the best :D

And finally my site could go RIP
peppy
Your graphs are still prettier. I need to fix the styling up a bit on the profile graphs.
Yuki Hana-Chan
Wait. Those replays are the replays that YOU"VE (as in myself) have watched of OTHERS? o-o
I thought it was how many replays other people watched of your top 40.... o-o
If it's how many I've watched, isn't that kind of... useless? o-o

Kind of confusing .. People are always talking about how many replays the pros get... but that just really shows how many THEY'VE watched of other players...? o-o *so confused*
Winshley

Yuki Hana-Chan wrote:

Wait. Those replays are the replays that YOU"VE (as in myself) have watched of OTHERS? o-o
I thought it was how many replays other people watched of your top 40.... o-o
If it's how many I've watched, isn't that kind of... useless? o-o

Kind of confusing .. People are always talking about how many replays the pros get... but that just really shows how many THEY'VE watched of other players...? o-o *so confused*
I believe this has been fixed around last week. I haven't even turned on osu! for some days, yet I got the graph shooting up from plain 1 to tens.

Even if I do, I often watch my own Top 40 replay data than others just to check for inconsistencies. (As you know... replay bug could exist :roll:)
xsrsbsns
How about removing December 2011 from the graphs?
The figures aren't accurate and don't look very good on the graph (sudden jump in January for most people) since it only started recording during late December.
YodaSnipe
agreed
laport

xsrsbsns wrote:

How about removing December 2011 from the graphs?
The figures aren't accurate and don't look very good on the graph (sudden jump in January for most people) since it only started recording during late December.
why bother, it started in late december anyway
YodaSnipe
umm exactly. it's not accurate if it starts LATE in december. If it had been EARLY december then sure keep it.
laport

YodaSnipe wrote:

umm exactly. it's not accurate if it starts LATE in december. If it had been EARLY december then sure keep it.
exactly, it won't be accurate either way, so why would anyone even put trouble into the process of deleting the history of December? You're simply asking for something that is irrelevant and thus has no priority.
YodaSnipe
hey man, if you can't see the logic that's cool
peppy
I have removed december '11 stats to make this graph more readable.
mochi

peppy wrote:

I have removed december '11 stats to make this graph more readable.
It's still there.
peppy
may take some time to clear caches.
Ibuki Suika

need to fix Maximum 65535 bug?
peppy
Done.
-Athena-
Kay so I wasn't the only one who thought replays watched meant how many people watched your replays, I don't feel so silly now. And wtf 65535? OMG