forum

I Need Help...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheEvilKendra
I have been trying to download skins to Osu!. I have been putting them in the skins folder, & that dosen't work!! Can someone please help me??
Suimya
how come? o.o
Ijah_old
Well, perhaps you aren't unzipping them? the structure must be like "\osu!\skins\<skinname>\*.png"
Topic Starter
TheEvilKendra
I actually have been unzipping them.
Luna
Check if you have a "double folder" (so it's Skins/Skinname/Skinname/contents)
It won't work if that's the case and it's a common problem when you extract to a new folder.
Q13
Some skins may not show up in Osu-Options-Skin if the skin folder has any folders in it like 'title' and stuff. It only has to have pictures and the skin.ini (?) file.
Jin Honmei
what about you give a link from that skin. mby we can take a look at it?
Topic Starter
TheEvilKendra

Q13 wrote:

Some skins may not show up in Osu-Options-Skin if the skin folder has any folders in it like 'title' and stuff. It only has to have pictures and the skin.ini (?) file.
What about sounds? Can sounds be in the folder, too?
Cloudy

TheEvilKendra wrote:

Q13 wrote:

What about sounds? Can sounds be in the folder, too?
Yeah, there can be sounds, pictures and there needs to be a proper skin.ini. Don't think having sub folders would affect osu! being able to detect the skin or not though.
Q13
It does affect it for me. :(
Any subfolders in the skin folder and the skin won't show up.
Cloudy

Q13 wrote:

It does affect it for me. :(
Any subfolders in the skin folder and the skin won't show up.
I think you have your own unique glitch there. Anyway I couldn't replicate how adding sub folders make the skin disappear. >< Well so long as there's a way around it.