forum

SScoreCount - For SS and Score farmers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Adri
I'd like to indroduce a small tool that I made months ago for my own use, but that I recently adapted for anyone.
For now, it will only work if you're in the top 1000 score of your gamemode because it's only a basic version.

Depending on your internet speed and your leadeboard position, the launch might take a while, but after it will update every 10 seconds.

Use Cases :

- You are a streamer and you want a live update on how many SSes you've made so far on your run, or how much score/score ranks you've gained to display on-stream
- You are a player and you want to see your progress
- Both

Requirements:

- Java
- Internet Connexion

Usage:

- Download the archive
- Unzip it
- Edit config.properties with a text editor and replace the ID (which is mine by default) by your osu ID, and chose what gamemode you will track. You only have to do this once. You can also tweak some variables to change appearance but there are only basic ones for now.
- Execute SScoreCount.jar with Java. You can also run it from command line to see the logs (>java -jar SScoreCount.jar) and check if it's not stuck and updating correctly.

As this version is really early, some things might not work correctly. I you are far in the rankings, there might be some performance issue that i'd like to know about, for instance. I'm also available for any technical help, but please contact me in private for this, don't pollute this discussion thread with help requests. See the Resolved Issues part first then come to me if you can't find what you like.
You might also think of some features you'd want to be implemented, I'd be happy to know about your ideas.

Planned features:

- Goal tracker for SS and Score
- Chose what information is displayed (only score, only SS, rank and SS, etc..)
- Use of API key for non top1000 users (but score rank unavailable)
- Millions count for mania
- Millions update tied with osu!daily
- Make Refresh button available if automatic is displeasing or causes performance issues
- Add refresh rate available for customization in config file (currently 10 seconds, 5 seconds would be the highest EXTREME rate possible and not advised !)
- More ?

Versions log:

v0.1:
- Live SS, Score, rank and delta
- Automatic refresh (0.1r/s)

Known Issues
Issues that are known and don't have a solution

- The further you are in the rankings, the longer it will take to launch at first. With a slow internet connexion it can take several seconds.

Resolved Issues
Issues that I have already been asked about and that have a solution. If you still don't sort it out, contact me in private.

None yet !

Resource
- Gitlab repo (Software is free and totally open source)
Aasheda_
this is really useful for us rank farmers if only i'd not get 100s alot feelsbad
Sowisty
Looks cool but it doesn't work for me. When I change ID to mine and gamemode to 0 the program won't open. When there are default settings the program is working properly, but it's showing only your profile. Would be good if you fix it, because it's a very useful program :D
Topic Starter
Adri
Thank you for your reply Sowitsy, I've looked into your issue.

Turns out you are not in the top 1000 ranked score of osu! gamemode (8bil ranked score while the 1000th has 33bil), so I cannot fetch your ranked score rank.
In a future version, you will be able to provide your API key to at least display SS and Ranked Score, but since there is no ranked score rank information it won't be available :/

I'm thinking about providing an estimate based on the data I collected on osu!daily, but this won't reflect the real rank