forum

Beginner's Taiko Tournament (Season 3) [SIGNUPS CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
butt prince
I want to join, but I can't take any time off work. My schedule is weekdays 2:30pm-10:30pm (PST), is it possible?
Topic Starter
FlamingRok
absolutely possible, we can plan around these times
tkdLolly
hype
Heam
Come on guys - this is your chance to improve in Taiko!
Swovine
^ what he said
Starger
And invite your friends too!
Li77L3
I applied. Can't wait.
DemonWaves
Well i should give it a try :3
Misery
This seems really good. GL participants!
Rukairi
Season 2 gave me a lot of experience and lessons, so peeps should totally join
it is also so beneficial that I got to top 5k ez
Intensity
score v2?
Li77L3
Nice to see so many people participating.
Bedwyr Aorta

Intensity wrote:

score v2?
Yeap, the tournament will be played in ScoreV2.
Topic Starter
FlamingRok
(Note this same message will be sent to people currently playing via PM even if they're in the Discord or not. The forum post will be for those who don't check either somehow)

Hello everyone! At a high attendance count already, so let's give people a treat shall we? Here's the Seeding Mappool for the Seeding Stage of this tournament! The matches will be posted within the next few days, but for now, have at this mappool and do your best beginners!

Mappool's Here Guys!

Thank you,
FlamingRok
DevIl_hornS
add me pls 24k
Topic Starter
FlamingRok
Got everyone added in, lucky two other people were able to get in from me being at work at the time, but sign ups are now closed at an astounding 50 players! Match times for the Seeding Round will be announced within the next few days.
Topic Starter
FlamingRok
The schedules are now up! Thank you for waiting patiently (or impatiently) for the schedules. Everyone'll be PM'd the schedules in case they don't see it, but as always, we also want to keep the forum up to date, so here's the schedule right here for those who aren't on the Discord:

Schedule!

Don't forger to download the mappool which has been out on the main post on the forum page for a while, but if you didn't snag it, it's not too late!

Mappool!

Thank you, have a nice day.
Eurocat
mara win ecks dee laol ok_hand
Bedwyr Aorta

Eurocat wrote:

mara win ecks dee laol ok_hand
:o
Eurocat
gg to trilt btw : ok_hand :