forum

I broked disgaea DS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
So I decided to try something new for disgaea DS and now...

My 35 Flonne is stronger than my 46 laharl.(laharl has slightly better gear)

What has I done.
Loginer
You used AR? <_<
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

James wrote:

item world ftw if there is in NDS
Gimped VA and special ability animations On the DS version.

Also Plenair is basically another main character strength character.(Better dodge than ninja and can have specials miss but doesn't dodge heals :3)
James
you can dodge as a mage if you got overpowered weapons :D

edit: and armors
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

James wrote:

you can dodge as a mage if you got overpowered weapons :D

edit: and armors

Actually I think it was you who was boasting about the strength of their Flonne that made me decide to try to beef her up for once. But I don't know, a lot of my friends play(ed) disgaea.
awp
James always talks about his godflonne.

Flonne suuuuuuuuucks.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

James always talks about his godflonne.

Flonne suuuuuuuuucks.
Now I can talk about my godflonne
Mogsy
Godflonnegodflonnegodflonne

awp, of course Flonne sucks. Godflonne doesn't. :U

Also, I might pick up the DS version of the game just because it's cheaper than getting another PS2 copy of it. >.> My old one's scratched to hell.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Mogsworth wrote:

Godflonnegodflonnegodflonne

awp, of course Flonne sucks. Godflonne doesn't. :U

Also, I might pick up the DS version of the game just because it's cheaper than getting another PS2 copy of it. >.> My old one's scratched to hell.
If you have a PSP you may want to get the PSP version. Non gimped music and animations.

In the DS version you get Adell and Rosalin(you can only fight them in the PSP version) from Disgaea 2 and Zetta the most badass freaking overlord. and a top screen map that is immensely helpful.

But seriously comparing some of the DS animations to the PS2 ones may want to make you scratch your eyes out.
Pokebis
I never really leveled Flonne when I needed too so she just takes up space in teh character list.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
ZOMG, TERA SPELLS GOGOGO

Honestly all you have to do is level ONE mage with Flonne for her to be good :/

Plenair's 150% speed is becoming even more hax btw
donnii
I played the PSP version of disgaea..

Well, I didnt use the main character in the mid-game(until the final stage and cycles).. I totally thrashed them away.
My Laharl is currently at level 80+ while my overpowered Majin is 3000 so I think Im not going to use Laharl anymore as Im at Etna's story. (That means, no Laharl until the end of the game)