forum

The I Fucking Hate ztrot Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
roleykatsu
...Is it a bad thing if I have nothing against ztrot or do not dislike him at all? >_<
Cuddlebun

Sinistro wrote:

You use little to no punctuation and make basic spelling errors despite being an adult with English as your mother language.
I was actually thinking of saying that.

So I will change my answer to you stopped doing Friday Night Hentai you bastard.
Sander-Don

Sinistro wrote:

You use little to no punctuation and make basic spelling errors despite being an adult with English as your mother language
This sums it up.
Topic Starter
ztrot
sander what the fuck is that in your sig lmao
Shiro
you eat too much pie

flaming thread. lastewocked
thelewa
you live 10 hours late compared to me
fuck you
Sinistro

ragelewa wrote:

you live 10 hours late compared to me
What? No, that's a good thing. It means he lives in your past and gets all your used, washed-up time (which we get second hand from Oceania and Asia, but still).
Shellghost
Do you enjoy existing in my filth?
Sinistro
It's not so bad. New Zealand doesn't put too much of a mark on the time we receive, and the Asian countries use it pretty efficiently, so by the time it gets to Europe, waste is manageable.

By the way, this is why God put the Pacific Ocean to the west of America; to cleanse all the filthy, filthy time before it's recycled past the International Date Line and sent back to Oceania.

I'm off-topic, though :/ Oh, I know. I don't like ztrot's new job. It is the worst job.
Ephemeral
i hate how sometimes your voice goes really nasally

I JUST WANT TO SIT THERE AND BLOW YOUR NOSE FOR YOU

YOU SICK FUCK
Sander-Don

ztrot wrote:

sander what the fuck is that in your sig lmao
Hamada from Gaki no Tsukai getting his balls tortured by foreigners.
Shinde

Cuddlebun wrote:

So I will change my answer to you stopped doing Friday Night Hentai you bastard.
Bstrd
YellowerYoshi
I hate you because DISCOOOOOOORD I'M HOWLIN' AT THE MOON. That shit doesn't leave my head ever. It is just so catchy. ;_;
lolcubes
>The I Fucking Hate ztrot Thread

ztrot wrote:

Or TIFHZT for short basically I want to see what everyone dislikes about me, because I'm a narcissistic kinda guy.
Keep the flaming to a mid lvl nothing to outlandish tho this will be locked probably mins after it is posted. Just a experiment of mine :P
Doing it wrong!
palion
all your maps are too easy
you map english songs
NotShinta

palion wrote:

you map english songs
people like you make people like me sad
Wojjan
people like NotShinta are worth 200 people like you
Shellghost
The I'd Fucking Date ztrot Thread
palion

NotShinta wrote:

palion wrote:

you map english songs
people like you make people like me sad
personal preference :(
Wojjan

palion wrote:

personal preference :(
it's only guidelines
YellowerYoshi

Shellghost wrote:

The I'd Fucking Date ztrot Thread
Where can I sign up?
Shohei Ohtani
Someone should make an "I Completely Dislike CDFA and Here's Why Thread." . . . It'd be the most popular thread in OT.