forum

mistakes in edit helping guide

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abalee
I am trying to translate some articles into chinese :) and when I hit 'h' in edit mode, I found some mistakes in this quick guide.
I added some notes in the screenshot below.

Also I found a shortcut key mistake in the "The Beatmap Creation Guide"(http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13)
'Alt+B: Remove bookmark at current location.'but in edit mode it is Ctrl+G
by the way, some shortkeys below should be added to this guide.
F5:test beatmap
F6:timing setup

although it doesn't a big question, I hope it could make OSU! perfect :)

YoshiKart
Don't worry about that. It's wrong because over the months, the updates made it so that the buttons have been moved and changed in size. It'll be fixed (soonish). :)
peppy
If anyone wants to volunteer for updating this, it would make me very happy. I could provide the old one as a template if required.
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Sorry remmy, it needs to look good. No offense but I'll be blunt and say I'm looking for someone with previous success in skinning.
peppy
Don't get me wrong - you can give it a shot. I was just protecting you from my pickiness when it comes to what is used in osu! as an official sprite. I haven't accepted anything from anyone except luigihann so far, mainly due to my own high standards ;x.
RemmyX25

peppy wrote:

Don't get me wrong - you can give it a shot. I was just protecting you from my pickiness when it comes to what is used in osu! as an official sprite. I haven't accepted anything from anyone except luigihann so far, mainly due to my own high standards ;x.
Oh trust me.

I know.

EDIT: I'm working on one as we speak, just give me some time. GIMPs being a pain in the arse today.

And that one post really took a hit on my self-confidence...