forum

Unique Taiko BG request thread [0/2]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurowolfe
[WARNING! This is NOT a mod request page. I repeat, this is not a mod request page. Thank you.]

Well, hi there. This is kurohacker's Taiko BG request page~

If you want backgrounds for your Taiko map that is slightly different than what is usually seen, this is the place to request for one. Or, if you're curious as to what I can do to your Taiko maps, you can try your luck here too! X3

If you're wondering what's the reason behind me opening this thread (and not reactivating my mod thread), it's because modding takes quite a lot of time, and I don't have much of those lately. Also, I really wish to see some more unique Taiko BGs than the usual ones we see here.

I will try to incorporate slight storyboarding elements into the Taiko maps (just multiple BGs, small word animations, nothing special) unless the requester specifically asks not to include them.

Here are some things you should take note of:
1) I will take 2 requests at any one time. Look out for the availability status at the thread's name.
2) Just post the link to your beatmap thread in the request. Also, if there's any image or images that you would like me to use, or any specific instructions, just include it or them in the request too.
3) I'll try my best to make every BG as special as I can, so you'll have to expect different things from what I've done previously.
4) You are free to decide whether you want to use what I've done or not. If you don't like what you get, you can either re-request or just not use it. (I'd be heartbroken though...)
5) Time of completion is usually 1 week, but it can be less than that.
6) The most important thing you need to remember: DON'T GIVE ME KUDOSU! Kudosu are for modding efforts, this is only a BG request thread, so it's not appropriate to give kudosu here.
7) What you can do though, is to have a playthrough at any of my beatmaps listed below, and give your comments at their respective beatmap threads.

-> Hiroshi Yamaguchi - Seiankyou Nobles' Quarter II
-> COIL - Boogie for an Afternoon

You can give some suggestions or even mods for these maps, but I just want people to play these maps at least once and see what they think of them.
8) I will give stars to songs with nice maps, Taiko and osu modes.

tl;dr version
a) THIS IS NOT A MOD REQUEST QUEUE.
b) I make unique Taiko BGs maybe with slight SB, nothing else.
c) Post the link here when the queue's open (with your images, if you want).
d) DON'T GIVE ME KUDOSU! Just play the maps above and comment.

Pointless queue? Maybe, but I feel like doing this, so yeah.

Peace out~ ^w^
DerekMcD
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/123498&m=1 I got a taiko diff, but it needs a Taiko Background.
Topic Starter
Kurowolfe
Done.
Two more, I guess.
Kogure
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/39005
i wonder if you could please help me with a taiko bg for this one
thanks in advance :oops:
ax_pokl