forum

Favourite fighting game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I decided to post this since there's no fighting game threads.

Anyone has a fave fighting game? Well as for me, I like Dead or Alive and Tekken. I think because they're the only games I played and I got interested in them when a few of my friends from my high school playing Dead or Alive 2 on Dreamcast. That was the first fighting game I've played.

What about you guys? Any fave fighting games? Give reason why you like it.
RemmyX25

'Nuff said.

Johnny Cage ftw
lukewarmholiday
Soul Calibur 2 because with less than 10 hours under my belt I have yet to have someone beat me at more than a 50-50 ratio(even people who have full cleared the game) It's so broken lol.

If i played more fighting games Id be able to actually contribute to this topic
awp
Brawl; more fun with friends than Melee was, though I'd put Melee in #2.

Also really got into SC3 because I'm a sucker for customization. I haven't played SC4, the DoA series is very aesthetic and it's an alright series, but from my viewpoint, DoA, Soul Cal, Mortal Kombat, Tekken and Street Fighter (and others, naturally) can basically all be categorized as "the same thing".
BluePaladin25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mafiamaster
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Banon_old
Hmm... Street Fighter III Third Strike.

Dudley looks like a black Bruce Wayne with a mustache, and boxing gloves. :P
Neo@lex

Battle = Fight
.'. Fighting game.
James
EFZ
IAMP
SWR
GGXX#R
GGXX/
GGAC
and Mario Fighter~
SBKT

James wrote:

EFZ
IAMP
SWR
GGXX#R
GGXX/
GGAC
and Mario Fighter~
Ew, no, Immaterial and Missing Power was horribly fucked in Marisa's last spellcard on every install I made. BSOD, anyone?

Megaman 7 Hidden battle mode for the win.
Slain087
IaMP and SWR are pretty much the only fighting games I've ever played in my fourteen years playing games.
niedz
Cyclone
Currently playing Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus.

RIDE THE LIGHTNING!~

(i just wish i could read japanese)
adam2046
SF3 Ibuki FTW.
Jump ultimate stars was fun, reminded me sorta of melee.
Detective Tuesday
GGAC all day errday.
Pokebis
firemunger
Atmey
eee
1. I like marvel vs capcom games, probably all of them
2. Dragon Ball Z fighting games are cool, only if they get good reviews, like Budokai 3, or Tenkaichi
3. Tekken and Soul Caliber games were fun, but I haven't played it in a while
Zatoichi
KoF.

By the way, Brawl is a party game, not a fighting game. Sakurai agreed, don't bother him about it.

Yes, it DID take me this long to say this.
Atmey

Zatoichi wrote:

KoF.

By the way, Brawl is a party game, not a fighting game. Sakurai agreed, don't bother him about it.

Yes, it DID take me this long to say this.
People hit each other, thats enough to be called fighting, I won't be going picking noses arguing about how competitive it is.
DarkSerge
Soul Blade (Soul Edge) - the best fighting game ever :P
niedz
yeh,forgot kof :P
Zatoichi
lukewarmholiday

firemunger wrote:

Super Street Fighter 2 turbo and Street Fighter 3, those games are mind blowing once you played them for a bit.

GO M.BISON
Zatoichi
HEY THAT'S MY .GIF GIVE IT BACK

Also, the loop of M. Bison saying YES! YES! was my first post on this website.
lukewarmholiday
HEY THAT'S MY .GIF GIVE IT BACK

Also, the loop of M. Bison saying YES! YES! was my first post on this website.
Yes, and Yes
jonathan_old
Ultimate MK3, Tekken 2, 3 , and PSP, Soulcalibur2 (PS2 ver.), Super Punchout!!, Wii Sports Boxing, and MUGEN with Peter Griffin.
AntoniusSilvius
I´m a big fan of mortal kombat nowadays but a list can be something like this:
Super street fighter 2 turbo
King of fighters 98
Samurai shodown 2
Last blade 2
Vampire savior
show more