forum

Using eye tracking and neural response to play osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wissotsky
So i just got an injury in my arm cuz i fell while playing VR(it was a horror game)

And it hurts to play osu

So i thought using tobii eye tracking and a mind motion(i dont know english :( ) thing that i have from 7th grade when i did a work about minds response on the diffrence between watching a movie with or without subtitles .

i can make the mind thing to check for activity in sertain areas of my brain that i can activate activity in only when i want to.

so i want to use eye tracking to aim and the mind control to click.

but i dont want to get banned so i just wanted to know how can i check if it works without it being ranked or bannable.

sorry for my really bad english and that i made you waste your time on this.

edit: oh sorry didnt notice that i posted it in development please move it
Zozimoto
I don't think that's bannable, ok maybe, it might be more op than touchscreen, but making that, would be actually badass, I'm rooting for you.
Topic Starter
Wissotsky

Zozimoto wrote:

I don't think that's bannable, ok maybe, it might be more op than touchscreen, but making that, would be actually badass, I'm rooting for you.
The eye tracking is not accurate at all(around 100-200 pixels of innacuracy)

but the neural response is instant and really easy to do
Topic Starter
Wissotsky
I think that it can be used for osu mania but i will have to optimize osu mania for eye tracking(and that will never happen because i am sure this will be called cheating :( ) thats a quick sketch i made

the red circle is the eye tracking accuraccy area
Sandy Hoey
Good luck playing mania when there are more than one note at once
Topic Starter
Wissotsky

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Good luck playing mania when there are more than one note at once
Oh didnt think about it

I guess i will have to wait for more percise eye tracking

rip mah drims of pleeng osu :( :( :(