forum

[osu!catch] 1/9/18 Yuyoyuppe - AiAe by ExGon Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Yuyoyuppe - AiAe by ExGon be Loved?

Yes
85.48%
No
14.52%
Total votes: 62
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Yuyoyuppe - AiAe by ExGon
Captain's Description (by Tenshichan):
AiAe is a very hard map mapped by DakkyChan and uploaded by ExGon which is a popular pick in multiplayer matches and enjoyed by the top players as well as aspiring players. Due to the high stamina required and the very technical nature of the map it is very challenging even for the best of the best. It would certainly be cool to see how the osu!catch elite performs on this beatmap.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved category.
The poll will run for 5 days. Re-voting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/688043
Sanyi
My vote: didn't vote (to stay neutral)

Do we even have such a stamina-intense map in the loved section yet? Since ExGon's diff is a bit too single-sided in my opinion and Dakky's diff only convinces me with its stamina aspect (as well as some patterns, but that only at specific places) it is not enough for me to vote with yes.

This is the map I might vote yes for if people try to convince me so feel free to join the discussion!
Dahcreeper
OWO
DakkyChan
:D