forum

[osu!catch] 1/9/18 Camellia - Routing by Kyuare Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Camellia - Routing by Kyuare be Loved?

Yes
87.50%
No
12.50%
Total votes: 48
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Camellia - Routing by Kyuare
Captain's Description (by Tenshichan):
Routing is an aspire-type of map by Kyuare which features gimmicky patterns like multiple fruits at the same time and overlapping sliders. Which is also the reason why it was a candidate in the 2nd osu!catch Transcend Mapping Contest. Being a typical Kyuare map it also involves a lot of left-right movement, sometimes also in combination with the before mentioned gimmicks which certainly gives it a unique feeling. This is also the reason why this map is certainly worth playing and a good contender for the loved category.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved category.
The poll will run for 5 days. Re-voting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/688043
Sanyi
My vote: Yes

This is a perfect example for a map that I want to see in the loved section. Gimmicks that are far from the things we see in the ranked section, providing very fun gameplay with the gimmicks (the not-so-gimmicky parts are also fun to play since Kyuare is very good at providing fun gameplay) The map still follows the music pretty good in my opinion which makes it even better!

This is my opinion, feel free to join the discussion!