forum

Cant seem to get tablet aim snappy/straight lines

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chef Fizzical
I've been playing for a while with table ton full area and my aim just seems sort of loopy and I can't really seem to go in a straight line from one circle to another on a lot of patterns and jumps, it just sort of is circular and loopy which leads to misses and just is kind of tilting to look at while i play which is distracting.

i"ve tried focusing specifically on that and completely ignoring that and neither of those seem to help any
pandaBee
Larger areas require more flexibility in your hands and wrists, as well as reach (fingers, holding pen higher, etc). If not for this you will have to move your pen with some forearm/shoulder movements much like with a low dpi mouse.

If you can't do either of those things the area is too big for you.

If you want to play with a larger area use force proportions and find a size that you can comfortably play with. Then once you get accustomed to that size, the next day or two you can decide if you would like to make it a little bigger. Make small jumps until you feel satisfied.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Try to watch circles instead cursor.
The Gambler
Ignore using a cursor with a short cursortrail/no cursortrail. Also bigger cursors also help.

Lastly, keep eye on circle.