forum

what were your limitations when you started?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
freshiigod
Personally i find myself struggling with clicking my keyboard at the right time/rate and hesitating a lot. What were your guys first few months like?
Narrator
Knowing that you can use the keyboard
Topic Starter
freshiigod

Narrator wrote:

Yeah took me a few days to figure that out haha
romanzzz_old
i just started and i literally can't figure out how to properly use both the z and x key. i keep single tapping the x key for the entire song, even for the higher difficulties.
erick
not enough energy drinks
mulraf

Narrator wrote:

narrators always know best
ManuelOsuPlayer
Mine was speed. I couldn't play maps due to lack of speed. I remember had good acc and decent aim compared to other skills.
Greninja

freshiigod wrote:

Personally i find myself struggling with clicking my keyboard at the right time/rate and hesitating a lot. What were your guys first few months like?
still can't use a keyboard
WinterPwnd
Since I used to play a lot of cs/cod at the time my aim was already relatively decent but my clicking hand couldn't really keep up at the time so I had to get used to it. In fact my singletaps are still pretty shit even after all this time.
Zedek117
Same thing that's limiting me now. I just can't tap fast enough. The bar keeps being raised so it's just a consistent problem.
Akanagi
I had no clue about what rhythm really entails nor how to really apply this to osu, so the friend who got me into this game thought I was actually beatdeaf.
I just stared down the approach circles if I tried to get good acc.

Several hours were spent watching some black guy clap and count, which also didn't help me at all because I didn't understand wtf he was clapping to, let alone why he would count.

Eventually it just came to me naturally.
pandaBee
Being a cripple shiggy diggy