forum

i can't fc anything...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Halcyon-
Hello guys! I know it's a stupid question (and i know i have to play more and i know that on this forum are like 10 posts everyday about this) but i feel like im
suddenly mentally not able to fc a map in this game! The last time i FCed a map was like 2 months ago. And since then i didnt fc anything or got any pp. Its not that im a bad player im able to pass up to 7* maps with decent acc and its more fun to me to pass harder maps and stuff but if i try to fc a 5* map i get extremely anxious near the end and choke. I dont want to quit this game but it just feels like im not progressing at all i play like 5-10 hours a day if i have nothing else to do but i feel like its just a time waste because i play without seeing any progress what so ever.
pandaBee
choking doesn't mean you're not improving.
Torgairon
you have to play:

- for fun, pls enjoy game
- with the assumption that in any session, you won't FC anything that gives you PP

you're doing yourself a disservice with this expectation that you have to be climbing the ranks, you will hit points where you're climbing at a snail's pace and if you make it an emotional issue it'll be far harder to get past. all you can do is keep playing and try to manage that choke feeling, which I guarantee will be less powerful when you take your "progress" off its pedestal.
Thirty30
play for fun and don't expect anything at all
it works funny enough

don't worry about rank or anything, you'll be fine
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play less or play 3-4
Celine
Give less fucks
Topic Starter
-Halcyon-
i know it was a long time ago when i postet that but i really wanna thank all of you for the postive advices <3
DXPOHIHIHI
Choking is normal, try fc'ing 4*
zukakage
i only choke at spinner cuz my spin is like 210spm.
-Makishima S-

-bws wrote:

Give less fucks
This

Now you choke like madman - go higher and higher, play for improvement. After a month or two go back to map which you choked and I can assure you... You will fall asleep, it will be easy.
ManuelOsuPlayer

[Taiga] wrote:

-bws wrote:

Give less fucks
This

Now you choke like madman - go higher and higher, play for improvement. After a month or two go back to map which you choked and I can assure you... You will fall asleep, it will be easy.
More than 21.000 players are waiting to lose 1 rank when they wake up.
Where are you?^^

Good advice but fc 7* ar10 maps don't make you able to fc 3* ar8.
-Makishima S-

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

More than 21.000 players are waiting to lose 1 rank when they wake up.
Where are you?^^

Good advice but fc 7* ar10 maps don't make you able to fc 3* ar8.
Hah, not in a mood for std at all, as much as I holded without watching what is ranked, I wasn't able to stand sotarks marathon ranked. Even rule of "u don't need to play it" got mental damage with this garbage being ranked :|

Tbh: One condition makes you able to FC everything - long, consistent practice of playing by the song. Pro players can most likely FC at same time 7* map and 3* map without even having approach circles / playing HD blindly from the start.