forum

Approach circle colours

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sky-kun12
I've just reinstalled osu! and I have a little problem with my skins: the approach circle in the skins folder is white, but while in game, it's coloured. Any recommendations? Please help me uwu. The hitcircles are white as well, both in the skins folder and in game. That applies to all my skins, btw.
Hibiku

Sky-kun12 wrote:

I've just reinstalled osu! and I have a little problem with my skins: the approach circle in the skins folder is white, but while in game, it's coloured. Any recommendations? Please help me uwu. The hitcircles are white as well, both in the skins folder and in game. That applies to all my skins, btw.
A few possible solutions I can think of.

- Did you check "Ignore all beatmap skins" in the options menu?
- In your skin.ini file, under the colours header, is there a line that reads "combo1: 255,255,255"?

I'm assuming it's the first thing since you said it applies to all skins.
Topic Starter
Sky-kun12

Krypto wrote:

Sky-kun12 wrote:

A few possible solutions I can think of.

- Did you check "Ignore all beatmap skins" in the options menu?
- In your skin.ini file, under the colours header, is there a line that reads "combo1: 255,255,255"?

I'm assuming it's the first thing since you said it applies to all skins.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!