Look! Look! It's an HitSounding and CTB GD Queue! :o

posted
Total Posts
43
show more
Topic Starter
Astreachan

caca1597 wrote:

Star Sapphire wrote:

Need wich dif?
Rain diff ..... :3 :):)
Ok, I will see what I can do for you, thanks for answered ;)
Fl4ndre Scarlet
GD/GD4Mod/GD4GD: Rain diff

Artists - Song name: Burcu Guven - Cocuklar Duymasin

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/775237

Difficulty: Rain please :D

Length: 1:38

BPM: Variable bpm but 113.5

Can I use my own Hitsounds?: Please yes

Need a picture for my GD?: Don't need

Thanks and this song is Soap Opera opening song
Topic Starter
Astreachan
Accepted list (in order for making them, but approximative):

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1610031 (Cup already finished)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/775237 (+ hitsounding all difs and adding my own HS)

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/724333#fruits/1529501 (not my style of music for mapping, a bit too fast for me but I will try my best)

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/714393/#osu (same than upstair)

I put them on the first post, Queue now closed for Rain, Platter and Overdoses GD, but still open for Cup/Salad GD and all difs Mod4GD & GD4GD ;)

EDIT: Sorry for Crytical Crystal, but I really can't make this song without doing bullshit, so I prefered decline it than giving a shitty GD :/
Topic Starter
Astreachan
Hi, after thying for the 2 lasts maps, I can't do them for now, I don't delete them from my list but it's not for now, sorry :/

Queue is open :)

I have updated the rules and changed what you need to send for validate your request ;)
Topic Starter
Astreachan
Hi, still open for CTB GD :3
Topic Starter
Astreachan
I have reduced the rules for making them simply, still open for GD, GD4MOD and GD4GD, don't forget to read the rules before posting please :3
Tanzeem
Hey!

GD Request

Artists - Song name: Momoiro Clover Z - Moon Pride (TV Size)

Source (if exist): Sailor Moon Crystal Season 1 + 2 Opening Theme

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/783883

Difficulty: Anything, but for now I have a cup done. (Platter or Rain preference, If you want you can do a full spread.)

Length: 1:25 drain

BPM: 173

Can I use my own Hitsounds?: Yeah

Let me know if there's anything else you need from me! I am really trying to get this map-set ranked so you don't need to worry about your map ending in the graveyard.

Thanks! :)

Topic Starter
Astreachan

Tanzeem7 wrote:

Hey!

GD Request

Artists - Song name: Momoiro Clover Z - Moon Pride (TV Size)

Source (if exist): Sailor Moon Crystal Season 1 + 2 Opening Theme

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/783883

Difficulty: Anything, but for now I have a cup done. (Platter or Rain preference, If you want you can do a full spread.)

Length: 1:25 drain

BPM: 173

Can I use my own Hitsounds?: Yeah

Let me know if there's anything else you need from me! I am really trying to get this map-set ranked so you don't need to worry about your map ending in the graveyard.

Thanks! :)

Accepted :3

I have added the rules for people who want me to HitSounding their map (GD or not, all gamemodes).
Ksardas
Topic Starter
Astreachan

Ksardas wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/562690#osu/1189579
nm m4m + hitsound check thanx
I don't do NM or M4M, but I can check HitSounds
SaltyLucario
Hii! :)
GD/GD4Mod/GD4GD/Hitsounding: Hitsounding
Artists - Song name: SakiZ - osu!favourites
Source (if exist): none
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/600620#osu/1702340
Difficulty: Marathon (6,77*)
Lenght: 10:18
BPM: 200 & 240
Can I use my own Hitsounds: Sure!
Picture: ovo

Thanks in advance if you accept >w<
Ksardas

Star Sapphire wrote:

Ksardas wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/562690#osu/1189579
nm m4m + hitsound check thanx
I don't do NM or M4M, but I can check HitSounds
nice
Topic Starter
Astreachan

Ksardas wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/562690#osu/1189579

nm m4m + hitsound check thanx
[/quote]

I decline this one, after have seeing it, HitSounds are very good and I don't really think I can do better, good luck for ranking ;)

SaltKing wrote:

Hii! :)
GD/GD4Mod/GD4GD/Hitsounding: Hitsounding
Artists - Song name: SakiZ - osu!favourites
Source (if exist): none
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/600620#osu/1702340
Difficulty: Marathon (6,77*)
Lenght: 10:18
BPM: 200 & 240
Can I use my own Hitsounds: Sure!
Picture: ovo

Thanks in advance if you accept >w<
Accepted ^.^
SYAHME
Hello
GD/GD4Mod/GD4GD/Hitsounding: Hitsounding
Artists - Song name: Zeami feat. Tenshi - Tenyou no Mai
Source (if exist): 太鼓の達人
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/687435
Difficulty: Salad, Platter and Rain
Length: 1:43 (1:43 drain)
BPM: 174
Can I use my own Hitsounds?: Yes
Picture: Pic
Thank you
SMOKELIND
Hitsounding

THE ORAL CIGARETTES - ReI
Source (if exist)

Link https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/815753

Difficulty Eternity

Lenght 1:54 (1:22)

BPM 186

Can I use my own Hitsounds? Yes

owo
Topic Starter
Astreachan
Accepted the 2 requests upstair (it's wolfes on pictures, not foxes but never mind, they are cute and I know those characters :3 )

1 more request for Hitsounding before closing the queue

you can still send requests for GD, GD4Mod and GD4GD ^.^
Sersh4nt
Hitsounding

Artists - Song name: xi - over the top

Source (if exist): BMS?

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/814754#osu/1708758

Difficulty: Ascension

Lenght: 4:11

BPM: 202

Can I use my own Hitsounds? Yes, but I've made just a little bit and I need more of them.

Jian
Hi!
GD
Artists & Title : Narita Bryan, Air Groove, Symboli Rudolf - Umapyoi Densetsu
Genre: Anime
Length : 1:33
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/818815/#osu/1716805
Diff to make : Choose from one in the link ( scroll to ctb ) : https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/778771?start=6742613
Thanks in advance!
Please sign in to reply.

New reply