posted
Total Posts
show more
Chris_old
they also said they are miller and would come up guilty
foulcoon
which happened, but im not dismissing the fact that he could be bullshitting us
Rantai
I say shoot Swift, I really didn't like his behaviour justification.
Two_old

Rantai wrote:

I say shoot Swift, I really didn't like his behaviour justification.
I say shoot rantai for trying to make you waste your shot
foulcoon
i think were best off lynching krzy or nohitter amd letting cops investigate animask tonight, rather than lynching possible doctor.
Backfire
Shoot mara?
Pfft
This game will still be weird even without him.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm seeing a lot of "I say/think we lynch/shoot x/y/z/u/g/whatever" posts and not a lot of voting. Of course, that'd be a lot of wagon jumping and whatnot.

Also, Rantai, I don't think you understand me well enough to figure out what I mean.
foulcoon
i dont think it is honestly. mara has done nothing but distract us for the most part. this whole blessing shit does nothing.
adam2046

foulcoon wrote:

so i guess i have to ask because im not sure here: adam, did you know it was nohitter who targetted you specificly? also, did you post your story thing before or after you were "motivated". i guess i just want to know if we were to lynch nohitter if you could still be as useful.
I think I said I can't confirm that NoHItter was specifically the person who motivated me, he says there was something that indicated it was him, but I have no idea what he means.
And the motivation occurred after my first post, and after his first post about my ability.
Backfire
I like mara's posts though.
They're making this game fun tbh. c:
foulcoon
im on my ipad and lazy so help me here. your first post as in the one which hinted at animask being mafia?

did the motivation do anything at all? if so, what?
foulcoon

Backfire wrote:

I like mara's posts though.
They're making this game fun tbh. c:
translation: i like mara, hes distracting everyone from what actually matters
Backfire
No.
That's not at all what i'm saying.

His character is interesting to follow.
and how do you know?
Maybe he is guiding us where we need to be.
We won't know.
Two_old
that's my job
Chris_old
so you all aren't voting animask/nohitter why
Two_old
because we've read the thread
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
and we don't believe you (well, I sure as hell don't)
Chris_old

Two wrote:

because we've read the thread
we've got 2 guilty results and you'd rather lynch KRZY than one of them lol

cult leader logic
Two_old
we have 1 guilty result which can be explained away and another guilty result which was explained away

read the thread before posting thx
Chris_old

Two wrote:

we have 1 guilty result which can be explained away and another guilty result which was explained away

read the thread before posting thx
you said yourself that it doesn't prove nohitter isn't mafia

and animask claiming miller is the only thing scum can do when they get caught

neither of them have been explained away
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Not gonna vote right away, but IGMEOY Chris
Chris_old
oh no not that
Two_old
I said the guilty result on nohitter was explained away, I didn't say nohitter was town or anything like it

in other words, it's like the result never happened but we know more about his role supposedly
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Yeah, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY! OH NO!

...lol
foulcoon
wtf is an igmeoy
Chris_old
mashley has still yet to confirm his shot in the thread

I really hope you don't shoot faceman
Chris_old

foulcoon wrote:

wtf is an igmeoy
thats what I said too the first time I saw that

"I got my eye on you"
Two_old

Chris wrote:

I really hope you don't shoot faceman
yeah lets have him shoot someone lynchable, defeating the point of a vigilante existing
foulcoon
wow smh lmao rofl igmeoy lml imho
Chris_old
that doesn't defeat the point at all actually and I don't understand why you would want to shoot someone who contributes to the thread over someone like Lilac who never does
Two_old
I just said why, because it's extremely easy at any point in the game to get people to vote for lilac

0_o can cruise to the end
bmin11
Jester:

0_o wrote:

Unless he's a jester, in which case lollllll

Lilac wrote:

I'm going to ask for a blessing from Lady Mara.

Calling this now!

Just in case this kills me or removes my role. Code #1a9d8e: There are no jesters in this game.

How about we save the vig shot until later? I think it could be used better later on. Ofcourse this would mean we would have to keep Mashley alive for today however.
foulcoon

Two wrote:

I just said why, because it's extremely easy at any point in the game to get people to vote for lilac

0_o can cruise to the end
so could you, if you dont get shot on night 1
Chris_old
so wouldn't it make more sense to have a cop scan him n1 instead of shooting one of the people who actually contribute based on nothing
Chris_old
of course that's probably exactly what you want so they don't scan you
Sleep Powder
Vote: Chris

For some reason he doesn't feel as logical as usual. As if he's leaving out some information that could easily contradict his
opinions.

I'll HoS Chris instead... I haven't voted for anyone yet, but RVS never happened and I usually don't vote until I'm sure.

Mara seems like he would be bothersome now and potentially useful later in the game. I don't know much about Skyrim, so something
Skyrim related might show up that people can use later.

@NoHitTer's question

I think you're pretty suspicious, but since you were judged by Mara (or whatever), I'm not sure what to think of you yet. You're in the same situation as me. We both have investigations that appear guilty and we both roleclaimed in order to avoid being lynched or further suspicious. I feel like you could've done something better than that, but Two can be is annoying. At least Two tries to start discussion and provoke players at the same time doing so.
Two_old
with every day that passes I get more lynchable just because of the target on my back

0_o exposes himself just enough to avoid being hit by town and mafia
Mashley

bmin11 wrote:

How about we save the vig shot until later? I think it could be used better later on. Ofcourse this would mean we would have to keep Mashley alive for today however.
The mafia would surely nightkill me.
Sleep Powder
Oh, I posted something longer than a paragraph this time...
foulcoon
so we have animask protect mashley and if it fails then we lynch animask. or if mafia shoots someone else then whatever right? at this point it would be wiser to use the shot today rather than risk wasting it and losing a confirmed town.
show more