Voor
will be looking forward to signing up~
Athrun
Interesting....

You better support dem Aussie players hehe
Soquire
No EZ pool((99(9
Nokuga
If you registrate when you are 27k but you rank up to 24k(for example) after you registrated to the tourney then you need to go to the 20-8k category?
Topic Starter
dblade
Yeah you'll be moved up to the next bracket. But that'll be done at the end of registrations.
Zephyte
Just to make sure concerning this one phrase: "The ranks of the top two players in the team must be in the rank range of the bracket they are to participate in."

So if we want to register for 8k-25k rank range and 2 of us are between 8k and 25k and the other two would only be 25k-35k for example, it would still be alright...? Asking because at least one of our guys would probably not reach 25k before the tourney starts owo
Topic Starter
dblade
Yep. That's fine. Your team would be entered in the top bracket with that lineup.

One thing that's not allowed which I'll have to make sure to put in the information sheet that "if the top two players on the team are not in the same bracket then the team is not eligible", which I think is worded how I want it to.

Basically you can't have a a player in the 8k-25k and the rest in the lower brackets. Similarly can't have a player in 25k-60k bracket and the rest in the 60k-100k bracket. The top two players need to be in the same bracket.
Topic Starter
dblade
I went ahead and updated the first post^^. Links will be up there on the 15th as promised

I'll try to answer questions on here much sooner but you'll get much faster replies from me on discord if you know me there.
SiYes
Looking for french players to do this ^^ if someone else want to play why not
Twitchyy
I don't have many osu friends so I'll probably sign up as a soloist. Looking forward to this!
Fozzy
Currently #8259, shall I just ensure I dont fc anything til registrations or is 100 ranks here and there ok? :D

Really excited for this! Would be my first tourney!
Topic Starter
dblade
For the top bracket it'll probably be okay to be 100 off, but try to not go that far off ^^
Vararaup
I'm 7900. Can I decay to 8k before the tourney starts, or being 100 off is okay
Topic Starter
dblade
Try to decay as much as you can before tourney starts ^^
pavpab
YAY~! My first tournament in such a long time :3
Topic Starter
dblade
For those that don’t know, prizes have been updated. Have fun with your holiday break!
Topic Starter
dblade
Registrations ends in about 12 days from now ~
Allison
would join but stable fallback doesn't run score v2
fuck mac
silverlightcs
Doesn't Stable (Latest) work on Mac? (it does for me, at least :? )