forum

ReRave arcade - the game osu! Arcade should had been

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koko Ban
http://www.bemanistyle.com/index.php/ne ... binet-2265

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYH8GMhIonw

the AC version release date is still TBA. but still, someone beat peppy into it. :< anyway, discuss.
Azure_Kite
Eh. To be honest, I hope they put more work into the Music and Neatness of the game compared to the iOS Version, since the charts for ReRave are EXTREMELY messy and confusing. I guess I'll keep half an eye on it.

From what I've seen though, osu! is a far more polished game than ReRave. And the Latter requires money to get anything worthwhile out of it.
Topic Starter
Koko Ban
anyway, i don't like the cab's design. too boxy compared to technika's. also the huge circles can be confusing to read
blissfulyoshi
Wow, the machine looks incredibly similar to a Technika machine. Also, personally, I would rather have my arcade machines built in Asia since arcades are a lot more popular there, so I think they know what arcade players are looking in comparison to American companies. Only thing I like about the machine is the fact that the touchscreen is so big. I just wonder how that will play out though.

/me goes back to Technika machine
Shiirn
sorry, bemani-style and osu! (eba original) style are the only ways i can ever imagine music being "played". Everything else just falls short.
Xiao_old
so unintuitive to read
Firo Prochainezo
Looks messy.
awp
is it just the iphone version that's a UI mess?
Azure_Kite
That's what I'm hoping.

that youtube vid showcases the iOS version. I hope the arcade version is improved considerably.
Jarby
Yes, osu! Arcade definitely should have had massive overlapping hitcircles and no sense of spacing. I was so disappointed with it.
ziin
TKiller
That woofer looks like a car wheel. REAL BRO STYLE MUSIC ARCADE MACHINE?

And I'm not ever gonna undestand a concept of a rhythm game without any hit/keysounds
Xiao_old

ziin wrote:

$&%2%2&22&!^2727#1!32&%&##^@3^%&37%#^2&%%
Nharox
Somebody should change the thread title. ReRave is alright and can be fun but those circles are huge and ugly. And no hitsounds at all. :(
Drakari_old
Well the arcade version is better than the iOS version it looks like... But I still doubt I could ever sight read those maps and probably wouldn't like any of the songs.
Haseo_old
Those hitcircles are quite huge. And annoying.
mm201
What's the point of having moving stacks when you could just put separate circles in each of those places?
I could never get used to rerave's power button clock approach for judging timing, or the mass clusterfuck that is every map.