forum

[invalid] Submit with NF (Multiplayer)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Toxi
So anybody who has played this game for more than a month should know that if you fail a map in multi it doesnt get submitted but you can still play. I think it would be cool if you could submit the play with NF so you can still get PP even if you fail
abraker

Toxi wrote:

So anybody who has played this game for more than a month should know that if you fail a map in multi it doesnt get submitted but you can still play. I think it would be cool if you could submit the play with NF so you can still get PP even if you fail
No. That defeats the purpose of failing
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Most players (including me) use multiplayer as a practice room where you can play ANYTHING and if you don't want to submit the score (since im bad), then you just need to fail but still you can continue playing with friends and make fun of yourself because you fail.
Topic Starter
Toxi
Well instead of it being automatically submitted with NF, there could be a button on the score screen which will submit it with NF
Sandy Hoey
There will probably never be an option to allow player to choose whether their score submits. It either does or doesnt
jesse1412

Toxi wrote:

Well instead of it being automatically submitted with NF, there could be a button on the score screen which will submit it with NF
There is. Select nofail from freemods if you want to use it. If you don't want the score penalties of nofail, don't use nofail.
Nathanael
NF is ranked in multiplayer so use that if you want to submit your scores with the given penalty.
Houtarou Oreki
But why would it work only in multiplayer then?

If you think it through hard enough, you'll see this feature wouldn't make much sense.