forum

Question about sliders

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jacarpet
Pretty new to osu and I have been trying to perform slider with ticks in them but for some reason if I click on the tick sometimes it wont do anything. Ill have my cursor in the slider and on the tick but when I click the tick doesn't go away and then I fail the map. I feel like it is my fault but I don't know what I am doing wrong.
pandaBee
Are you aware that you're supposed to hold down the button for the duration of the slider?

If you know that then maybe it's this - if you're holding down z and you try to press x it won't register the click for x.

It works the other way around though.
Topic Starter
Jacarpet

pandaBee wrote:

Are you aware that you're supposed to hold down the button for the duration of the slider?

If you know that then maybe it's this - if you're holding down z and you try to press x it won't register the click for x.

Wait im supposed to hold x? That is probably my issue, ive been click on the start, clicking for tick, then clicking for finisher
Topic Starter
Jacarpet

pandaBee wrote:

Thanks a million this is already improving my scores!
pandaBee

Jacarpet wrote:

pandaBee wrote:

Thanks a million this is already improving my scores!
:^)
N0thingSpecial
You gotta hold the slider like you hold me down :wink: :wink:
Solarys
You don't need to click on ticks. They're there to inflate combo and only matter if you release a slider before the ball hits a tick.