forum

Two-for-one Mini Mafia (Mafia Win!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
Ya shoot KRZY and lets confirm his bulletproof-ness.
Rantai
Make a choice fast, I have only a certain amount of time before I can't edit :<

Edit: Ok.
Rantai
I hope he accepts edits...
bmin11
Do we even care?
Rantai
Nope. Someone needs to be shot.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
On a bad computer, but good enough to post this. (Tiny Laptop)

bmin11 - Night Action Immune (Town) - Lynched D2

Instead of pointlessly extending the game in an effort to test things, I shall instead state that mafia win. Also, only one of the three and a half things this game was designed to test actually got tested this game. That's okay though, as it was mainly a small preview.

Rantai and Pieguy win.

Oh, I don't really want to post roles or things from this computer since it's annoying to post on, so please do that for me. since the game is over feel free to quote the Role PM in entirety if you'd like.

I will state a few notes while on this computer.

Note 1: Town had a high chance to lose, but a lynch D1 would have been more effective than a no-lynch I think. Not that town would've known that.

Note 2: bmin's role worked exactally like I wanted it to, so that was a success.

Note 3: Rantai and Pieguy's anti-massclaim measures never got used. They will tell you what they were, I hope. Also I gimped these since town was already at a disadvantage, but I may include working versions in future games from now on. Now that you'll have seen them, you'll know what to expect.

Note 4: The rolecop in this game only plainly gave the role of the player. If it was used on a mafia, it would've only returned their true role, such as "Rolecop" or "Roleblocker" That much was successfully tested as well I guess.
pieguyn
Well, I might as well roleclaim:

vote2: pieguy1372

As for that vote, I'm really suspicious of bmin for some reason, though I can't really explain it >< I guess it's just a gut feeling. :?

Oh wait, it just ended. GG everyone :)

Also, role PM here:

LadySuburu wrote:

You are a Mafia Rolecop, a member of the mafia with Rantai (Mafia Roleblocker + Fake Vig).

Each night you may investigate someone to learn their role.

You also have the ability to taint the ballots. You may appear as a doublevoter on the votes by using Vote2: (Name) The vote will not actually count.

You win when nothing can prevent you from winning as per normal conditions.

Example Town PM: You are a ________ (Town).

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/hyK5BAQcfbHtY
Rantai
Thus ends that charade.

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/hyK5BAQcfbHtY

You are a Mafia Roleblocker, a member of the mafia with pieguy1372 (Rolecop + Fake Doublevoter).

Once per day/night cycle, you may roleblock someone. This will prevent them from using their ability. If done during the day, it will only prevent actions not yet executed.

You are also a fake Vig. You have a gun with a blank bullet that you can fire. The shot will be confirmed in thread, but the person shot will not die.

Example Town PM: You are a ________ (Town).
That's all I got for now, got to run.
bmin11
Feel great to be a ginue pig

I suck
pieguyn
No, Swiftwolf just voted you way too soon. It definitely wasn't your fault :?

Rantai and I had it planned that as soon as we both were online, we would vote at the exact same time to prevent anything from going wrong, so that looks like it worked.
bmin11

LadySuburu wrote:

You are a Night action immune (Survivor). However, since your immunity comes from a device you have, a roleblock may cancel your immunity, leaving you vulnerable for a kill.

This is my role PM.
bmin11
Okay so we had a ratio of 2:4. REALLY? and I really didn't expect "Night Action Immune" to sounds that scummy.
pieguyn
Two town for one mafia?

I agree 2:4 sounded a bit odd but then again we had two people who couldn't be killed. :?
KRZY
>2:4

>one town votes for another

ok...

also gg
Rantai
Actually wow.

The only person who could have died was the doctor, in the best case scenario (night). It was a huge roulette of luck.
bmin11

Rantai wrote:

Actually wow.

The only person who could have died was the doctor, in the best case scenario (night). It was a huge roulette of luck.
And a role cop (Swiftwolf) was also kill-able. You guys had a role cop, so you guys wouldn't make shoot a bulletproof once you guys scan one of them. Basically, I think it was 50% chance and who would have knew a town role cop would have voted for a townie after a scan.
Rantai
If the doctor protected the cop, that is.
bmin11
oh right
Rantai

bmin11 wrote:

. Basically, I think it was 50% chance and who would have knew a town role cop would have voted for a townie after a scan.
I thought that was a bit interesting. It turned out to be exactly what we needed though. Otherwise I would have had pieguy counter claim bulletproof, I shoot pieguy and 'confirm him' and kill KRZY.

In theory of course.
bmin11
Oh well. Bad luck + bad townie here QQ
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

LadySuburu wrote:

Note 2: bmin's role worked exactally like I wanted it to, so that was a success.
...I hate you, and I sure as hell hate overnight lynches. :U